Bitch of the Day -  I think Arch wanted a bitch from someone (189 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bunny (fwigginbunny) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-28 6:40 AM 
To: All  (1 of 3) 

As Arch seems to want someone to have a BITCH...I'm putting my hand up.
I love the Royal Family of Great Britain...I am a Royalist .

BUT !

I'm sick and tired of reading about His Royal Highness The Duke of Sussex and Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex
Grow up the both of you and take a lead from from your Grandmother
and from your brother and sister in law the  Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Maybe after their 6 week Holiday starting in November 2019 they'll act like Royalty.

Runs for my life now !!!

To: Bunny (fwigginbunny) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 11706.2 in reply to 11706.1 

Bunny I totally agree with you.They want to Bring Royalty into the 21st century I agree they need to grow up. They want privacy on their terms and only their terms, it does not happen that way for them. I know every one deserves privacy but she knew what she was entering into when she married Harry and come on she is used to being in the limelight. As you say maybe  after their  vacation things may change. William & Kate will make a great King & Queen. Take care Bunny hugz to all 3 of you.

Reply   Options 

To: tillie_ann  (3 of 3) 
 11706.3 in reply to 11706.2 

I agree with both of you, but just bear in mind the two princes saw their mother hounded to death by the media, with her every move and word ogled by our laughingly called tactful press.  It's understandable they'll have an aversion to any publicity.  They may be princes, but surely they are entitled to some privacy?  They both have emotional and mental health issues, wouldn't you have after the fractured family you were brought up in, plus both of them saw active military service.  They'll probably want privacy even more now they both have families

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.