Archives -  Come to Our Memorial Day Picnic (965 views)  (Closed for Posting) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-22 2:03 AM 
To: All  (1 of 172) 

Since this weekend is the official Memorial Day weekend celebration for 2020, we'd like you to join us throughout the weekend here at Family Matters for some fun.  We will remember our heroes who gave their lives for our country, and also remember special special people who have gone before us.  Our forecast for Monday is rain with severe weather, but hope that your weather will be more conducive to outdoor fun.

I need your help in a couple of things.  One is to post some food that you would like to bring as it will be a "pot luck" picnic. I will start a NEW thread for that.
http://forums.delphiforums.com/teenology/messages/?msg=10346.1

The second thing -- come up with a winner of a Delphi Extra 1 year-subscription.  To do the latter, please guess the total number of chips that might be in the Pringles cans below (that's all 5 cans).  You may post your guess in this thread if you would, please.   The member who guesses the "secret" number FIRST will be our winner.  If there is a tie, it will go to member with earliest time of post.  Winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 26.  Have fun, and hope to see you here throughout the weekend.

In addition, please share your favorite flavor of Pringles, if you have one.  Mine is the Original!!

• Edited May 22, 2020 1:28 pm  by  JZBelle

Options 

From: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-22 2:26 AM 
To: ThE CrAzEy LeMmInG; GM all (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 172) 
 10344.2 in reply to 10344.1 

Options 

From: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-22 2:26 AM 
To: Dave (Newman111107)  (3 of 172) 
 10344.3 in reply to 10344.1 

Options 

From: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-22 2:27 AM 
To: Cathy (237cats) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 172) 
 10344.4 in reply to 10344.1 

Options 

To: Tina (AlbertaSkye) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 172) 
 10344.5 in reply to 10344.1 

Options 

To: Birdie (birdsongbay)  (6 of 172) 
 10344.6 in reply to 10344.1 

Options 

To: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 172) 
 10344.7 in reply to 10344.1 

My guess is 360 in all 5 cans.

Options 

From: ThE CrAzEy LeMmInG; GM all (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-22 9:06 AM 
To: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 172) 
 10344.8 in reply to 10344.1 

Will Pop in/out all weekend per normal, not sure if I'll be at ceremonial if the weather will be good may be still on lock down one never knows these days.

" The second thing "

I do not need the prize that said if you like original (those maybe empty), and the others maybe fill. guess 120 chips.

https://people.delphiforums.com/ROBERTJVAN/Delphi/sigs/firefox_blinkie.gif

Charter Delphi Plus member!

• Edited May 22, 2020 9:07 am  by  ThE CrAzEy LeMmInG; GM all (ROBERTJVAN)

Options 

From: Cathy (237cats) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-22 9:36 AM 
To: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 172) 
 10344.9 in reply to 10344.4 

I won't be able to make it this weekend. We are celebrating Memorial with our friends. Yes I said friends.   They are moving here from Bow and it's our way of welcoming them. We are having a cookout Sunday and eating on our deck cuz the weather will be wonderful and where we can be 6 ft apart.

Options 

From: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-22 10:54 AM 
To: ThE CrAzEy LeMmInG; GM all (ROBERTJVAN) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 172) 
 10344.10 in reply to 10344.8 

Was I confusing -- I meant each one has some in it.  Need to count all 5.  

It's pouring and lightning and thundering here this morning.  Really is a turtlesnapper!  They are having an "estate sale" next door and I was going; however, I looked out and line is really long even in rain.  No social distancing there, so I opted not to go.  Figured it would be more dangerous than Walmart with everyone touching stuff and close quarters.  I don't need anything anyway (sour grapes). 

Options 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 151-160 161-170 171-172
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.