Questions -  If You Could Go Back in Time...?? (87 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Zerich DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-21 1:16 PM 
To: All  (1 of 4) 

If you could go back in time, and do it again, without the same mistakes, would you?

What age would you pick to start, and why?

• Edited February 21, 2021 1:21 pm  by  Zerich

From: JZBelle DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-22 12:14 AM 
To: Zerich DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 13744.2 in reply to 13744.1 

I would love to go back to around age 40.  Those were some of my best years.  Often wish we did not have to grow old, but that's not the way it works.  I do feel that the mistakes I've made in my life (and believe me, plenty of them) have helped me become the person that I am now.  Great question Zerich - takes me back to some simpler times! 

(Note - I've moving this to the Question folder.)

From: Char (Charm1968) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-27 11:26 AM 
To: Zerich DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 13744.3 in reply to 13744.1 

I don't know over the years I would get suicidal and not wanna get the most out of life I guess doing that over and not getting suicidal as I have. My one attempt got people mad at me I don't wanna go back to that again.

To visit my Forum, click the picture below.

From: Lana (Annie2184) DelphiPlus Member IconFeb-27 3:36 PM 
To: Zerich DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 13744.4 in reply to 13744.1 

Only if I could be/stay a young girl learning everything I could again and even more. I live there still to this day in my mind. I am in my seventies and I still escape into my mind back when I (9-12 years) was taught by a neighborly grandma. She taught me everything. I was always so thirsty for knowledge. My mother was a great mom but this lady was a grandma to me.

I raised my children that education is GOLDEN.

Johnny Carson wrote a book titled ...Happiness is a Dry Martini...Funny Book yet my happiness as a child was my neighbor (adopted by me) grandma who took me under her wing to teach me how tos

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.