Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Streaming TV & Video -  "Lincoln Lawyer" lands Netflix gig (77 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-12 7:37 AM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

Great news. Michael Connelly is my favorite author. I've read all of his books and listened to a couple of audiobooks. The Amazon Prime series "Bosch," based on Harry Bosch books will end with one more season, so the timing is perfect for a new Michael Connelly series. The Lincoln Lawyer, Michael  "Mickey" Haller, is actually Harry Bosch's half brother. Matthew McConaughey played Mickey Haller in the Lincoln Lawyer movie

Deadline:

EXCLUSIVE: Netflix has given a series order to The Lincoln Lawyer, a drama based on Michael Connelly’s series of bestselling novels, from Big Little Lies and Big Sky creator David E. Kelley and A+E Studios.

This is a new incarnation of the project, which originally was set up at CBS with a series production commitment last season. Manuel Garcia-Rulfo (The Magnificent Seven) has been tapped to play the titular character in the Netflix series as it honors the story’s Latinx origins.

“I’m excited to announce that after a bit of a journey, Mickey Haller will come to life once again on screen — this time in the TV series adaptation of The Lincoln Lawyer coming to Netflix and starring the wonderful and talented Manuel Garcia-Rulfo,” Connelly said in blog post tied to the pickup.

• Edited January 12, 2021 7:38 am  by  Marci (marcinmin)

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 3554.2 in reply to 3554.1 

I am a Michael Connolly fan also so will be looking forward to their handling of the Lincoln Lawyer series.  

Kerrie

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.