Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Cable & Syndicated -  "The Haves & Have Nots" is ending (57 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-13 10:16 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

TV Line: After eight seasons of murder and mayhem, blackmail and bats–t crazy, The Haves and the Have Nots is coming to an end. When Tyler Perry’s OWN primetime soap returns for the back half of Season 8 in May, those eight episodes will be series’ last, our sister site Deadline reported Tuesday.

The Haves and the Have Nots was the first scripted drama we aired on OWN,” noted Oprah Winfrey, “and to say it took off from the first day it hit the air is an understatement. It’s all due to one man’s creativity and very vivid imagination, a man I refer to as my ‘big little brother,’ Tyler Perry.

“I thank Tyler, the incredible cast, the tireless crew and every single viewer who watched with bated breath each week and tweeted along with us these past eight years,” she concluded. “I will be watching alongside you all during this final season.”

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.