Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
CBS -  NCIS: Hawaii spinoff in the works (70 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-17 10:56 AM 
To: All  (1 of 6) 

THR:

CBS is plotting yet another expansion of one of its massive global franchises.

The broadcast network is nearing a straight-to-series order for a Hawaii-set incarnation of its juggernaut NCIS franchise, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter. CBS declined comment as deals are still being firmed up.

Chris Silber, the showrunner on NCIS: New Orleans who cut his teeth on the flagship series starring Mark Harmon, would serve in the same capacity on NCIS: Hawaii. Jan Nash (NCIS: New Orleans) and Matt Bosack (CBS' SEAL Team) are also attached to exec produce the drama from CBS Studios.

Sources note that the potential series would likely shoot in Hawaii, where production is facing an easier path forward during the pandemic. NCIS: Hawaii is currently meeting with potential pilot directors and has begun staffing a writers room.

Hawaii would be the fourth series in the NCIS franchise. The flagship is awaiting word on season 19 and, per sources, could be nearing its end as leading man Harmon's deal is up this season. Sources say when Harmon heard CBS would end the flagship series if he left, the star and exec producer began conversations with the network and producers CBS Studios to return for a handful of episodes if the procedural was to return for a 19th season.

• Edited February 17, 2021 10:56 am  by  Marci (marcinmin)

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 6) 
 3667.2 in reply to 3667.1 

Please! No!  I'm so overloaded with NCIS.  

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostFeb-18 5:58 PM 
To: Jeri (azpaints)  (3 of 6) 
 3667.3 in reply to 3667.2 

yeah, I quit watching all of them. NCIS:LA was the last one I watched. Couldn't get into the New Orleans one

Click Below for my Forums:

To: Jeri (azpaints)  (4 of 6) 
 3667.4 in reply to 3667.2 

I like them all.  NCIS/NO is leaving.  I was just getting to like that one a lot.

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 3667.5 in reply to 3667.3 

Yes, I kinda liked NCIS LA, but NO irritated me and I miss DeNozo and Abby so lost interested in the original.

To: Kerrie (KERRIELEE)  (6 of 6) 
 3667.6 in reply to 3667.4 

That one really bored me...  My DH loves them all, so I spend that time on my tablet.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.