Whatever You Want -  Kaley Cuoco to play Doris Day in series (159 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-13 10:26 AM 
To: All  (1 of 6) 

Variety: After their collective success with “The Flight Attendant,” Kaley Cuoco’s Yes, Norman Productions will again join forces with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television to develop the story of Doris Day as a limited series, having gotten the rights to A.E. Hotchner’sDoris Day: Her Own Story.”

Hotchner wrote the 1976 biography based on a series of interviews with Day, and it’s considered to be her autobiography. Cuoco will play Day, the iconic actor, singer and animal rights activist. No network is currently attached to the project.

Day, who died at age 97 in 2019, started in show business as a singer, and made her film debut in the late 1940s in movie musicals. In the ’50s and ‘60s, she was a huge star and box office draw.

Reply   Options 

From: Bunz at Home Alone (BunellaZoe) DelphiPlus Member IconMar-19 2:13 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 6) 
 3723.2 in reply to 3723.1 
I sure hope she's lip syncing.

To: Bunz at Home Alone (BunellaZoe) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 6) 
 3723.3 in reply to 3723.2 

So Kaley can't sing? lol  She was great in the flight attendant.  Sometimes one wonders what they are thinking.  Aren't there any that can both sing and act??  Actually I am looking forward to this.  Have often wondered why no bio pics out on Doris Day.  Love her...and her life certainly wasn't bland! ha ha

Kerrie

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMar-19 4:38 PM 
To: Kerrie (KERRIELEE)  (4 of 6) 
 3723.4 in reply to 3723.3 

I didn’t see flight attendant. Did you like it? 

Click Below for my Forums:

From: Bunz at Home Alone (BunellaZoe) DelphiPlus Member IconMar-19 4:41 PM 
To: Kerrie (KERRIELEE)  (5 of 6) 
 3723.5 in reply to 3723.3 
As far as i know she can't sing. Also loved the flight attendant.

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 6) 
 3723.6 in reply to 3723.4 

Yes, I enjoyed watching The Flight Attendant very  much.  At first I took the series too seriously until I got into the rhythm of it.  She is a very comedic actress!  I am now wondering if she was the one who tried out on Idol or maybe The Voice.  I didn't know who she was except she was the sister of someone in a TV series.  If it was her, she can sing!

Kerrie 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.