Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
ABC -  "Grey's" not ending this season (46 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJan-11 10:55 AM 
To: All  (1 of 1) 

TV Line:

All of that final-season chatter was, once again, much ado about nothing: Grey’s Anatomy has been renewed for Season 19.

ABC on Monday announced that leading lady Ellen Pompeo and showrunner Krista Vernoff have inked new deals with studio ABC Signature, clearing the way for the long-running medical drama to carry on for at least one more season.

Per ABC, Season 19 “will explore the ever-expanding world of modern medicine through the eyes of beloved returning and new characters.”

Last month, Pompeo raised eyebrows anew when she told Insider, “I’ve been trying to focus on convincing everybody that [Grey’s] should end. ?I feel like I’m the super naive one who keeps saying, ‘But what’s the story going to be, what story are we going to tell?’ And everyone’s like, ‘Who cares, Ellen? It makes a gazillion dollars.'”

Reply   Options 

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.