Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Cable & Syndicated -  Date set for "All Rise" on OWN (200 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-3 9:33 AM 
To: All  (1 of 13) 

TV Line:

All Rise for the honorable Judge Lola Carmichael: The legal drama starring Simone Missick now has a Season 3 premiere date at its new home OWN.

Court will officially be back in session Tuesday, June 7 at 8/7c, the cabler announced Monday. Along with its premiere date comes brand new key art (view it below) depicting the ensemble cast back together in Courtroom 802.

Additionally, star Wilson Bethel will make his directorial debut with a Season 3 episode that’s set to air this summer. Bethel joins fellow actor Paul McCrane in stepping behind the lens, the latter of whom will direct his fifth episode of the series this season.

Reply   Options 

From: MHart_SKHigh85 (MARIAHART) DelphiPlus Member IconMay-8 11:57 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 13) 
 4773.2 in reply to 4773.1 
Thank you, I cannot wait.

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 13) 
 4773.3 in reply to 4773.1 

Oh! Something to look forward to this summer! 

Cable TV Shows  
Prime Time Cafe 

"A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing." -- Proverbs 17:22 

I'm a big believer in the power of art -- to entertain, educate, and open minds." -- Scott Maxwell

"Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up." -- Proverbs 12:25

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. -----Norman Vincent Peale

To: LoveRiot DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 13) 
 4773.4 in reply to 4773.3 

I was really glad to see this.  Hubby and I both liked this show 

To: Jeri (azpaints)  (5 of 13) 
 4773.5 in reply to 4773.4 

Me too! I was beginning to worry that they wouldn't follow through on producing this show at OWN.

Cable TV Shows  
Prime Time Cafe 

"A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing." -- Proverbs 17:22 

I'm a big believer in the power of art -- to entertain, educate, and open minds." -- Scott Maxwell

"Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up." -- Proverbs 12:25

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. -----Norman Vincent Peale

To: LoveRiot DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 13) 
 4773.6 in reply to 4773.5 

DH and I have difficulty tastes in tv, so I stick to a show once we both like it.  We both loved Bosch and I need to figure out if I can watch it now.

To: All  (7 of 13) 
 4773.7 in reply to 4773.6 

Watching Bosch now 

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostMay-15 11:38 PM 
To: Jeri (azpaints)  (8 of 13) 
 4773.8 in reply to 4773.7 

sunglasses

Click Below for my Forums:

• Edited May 15, 2022 11:38 pm  by  Marci (marcinmin)

To: Jeri (azpaints)  (9 of 13) 
 4773.9 in reply to 4773.7 

I have Prime so I can watch the new Bosch, but I shared my Prime with my brother and although he can watch the old series, the new one on Freevee he can't get it!  He gets a message about his device can't subscribe to it!  What's with that???  Maybe your guru son can figure that out.

Kerrie

To: Kerrie (KERRIELEE)  (10 of 13) 
 4773.10 in reply to 4773.9 

I'll ask him

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-13
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.