Streaming TV & Video -  "The Bear" renewed for Season 2 (136 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-14 9:27 AM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

Deadline:

The Bear is roaring back with more original episodes: FX picked up a second season of the half-hour scripted series that streams on Hulu.

The Bear follows Carmen “Carmy” Berzatto (Jeremy Allen White), a young chef from the fine dining world who comes home to Chicago to run his family sandwich shop after a death in his family. Carmy must balance the realities of small business ownership, his strong-willed and recalcitrant kitchen staff and his strained familial relationships, all while grappling with the impact of his brother’s suicide.

The eight-episode first season debuted June 23 and is available on Hulu.

“The Bear has exceeded our wildest creative, critical and commercial expectations,” said Eric Schrier, FX Entertainment President, in a statement. “We deeply appreciate the brilliant work led by Creator and Co-Showrunner Christopher Storer and Co-Showrunner Joanna Calo. Jeremy Allen White’s lead performance is spectacular, as are those of his co-stars Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Ayo Edebiri, Abby Elliott, Lionel Boyce and Liza Colón-Zayas. We can’t wait to get to work on season 2.”

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 4961.2 in reply to 4961.1 

I wanted to watch this but I don't have Hulu. It drives me crazy to see them announce as "FX presents", which I have that channel on cable, only to find out it's streaming on Hulu. I'm not understanding why shows streaming on Hulu keep getting announced as being on FX. 

Cable TV Shows  
Prime Time Cafe 

"A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing." -- Proverbs 17:22 

I'm a big believer in the power of art -- to entertain, educate, and open minds." -- Scott Maxwell

"Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up." -- Proverbs 12:25

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. -----Norman Vincent Peale

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-28 9:06 AM 
To: LoveRiot DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 4961.3 in reply to 4961.2 

It gets very confusing sometimes when shows are advertised on AMC but are only on AMC+, ID channel, but on Discovery+, etc.

Click Below for my Forums:

To: LoveRiot DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 4961.4 in reply to 4961.2 

I suppose I do not understand marketing, but I think they could attract viewers if they streamed shows first and then aired the episode the next week on their broadcast channel. I would prefer to stream Motherland, but I would have to wait a week to do so.

• Edited July 28, 2022 6:11 pm  by  don5328

To: don5328 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 5) 
 4961.5 in reply to 4961.4 

I don't even mind waiting longer than a week to get it on cable. But apparently neither of us understand marketing enough to understand why cut the cable customers out of their product altogether.

Cable TV Shows  
Prime Time Cafe 

"A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing." -- Proverbs 17:22 

I'm a big believer in the power of art -- to entertain, educate, and open minds." -- Scott Maxwell

"Worry weighs a person down; an encouraging word cheers a person up." -- Proverbs 12:25

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. -----Norman Vincent Peale

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.