Streaming TV & Video -  "Virgin River", Season 4, July 20 (401 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 26) 

Season 4 is finally arriving on July 20! Yes, it's very much a soap opera-ish streaming drama, but a good one! We had all kinds of cliffhangers from last season that will hopefully get wrapped up this season. I suspect it will be the last one, but I don't know for sure. 

We still need to find out who shot Jack. And is Brady innocent or not? Will Lizzie forgive Ricky for not telling her about joining the military? Will Preacher find Paige's kidnapped son? And where is their relationship going? 

And of course, the big cliffhanger is who is the father of Mel's baby? Is it her deceased husband (through frozen embryos preserved before his death), or is it Jack's baby after all? 

This promises to be a wild ride, and I'm ready for it! 

Anyone else going to be watching? 

From: MHart_SKHigh85 (MARIAHART) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-17 11:48 PM 
To: BlueMoon67 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 26) 
 4974.2 in reply to 4974.1 

Did someone inject Mel without her
knowing?

I cannot wait, for it to come back
in 3 days.

Reply   Options 

To: BlueMoon67 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 26) 
 4974.3 in reply to 4974.1 

I have been waiting patiently!  I hope they do a good recap...my memory is not what it used to be. LOL

Kerrie

To: BlueMoon67 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 26) 
 4974.4 in reply to 4974.1 

I have been waiting patiently!  I hope they do a good recap...my memory is not what it used to be. LOL

Kerrie

To: BlueMoon67 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 26) 
 4974.5 in reply to 4974.1 

Oh yes I will definitely be watching. This is one i was waiting to come back.  So glad it is in a couple days and YES so many cliffhangers.  If this is the last season i sure do hope they wrap it up nicely and answer all our questions

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 26) 
 4974.6 in reply to 4974.5 

I also forgot to mention Doc's mystery grandson! That should be interesting too! 

To: MHart_SKHigh85 (MARIAHART) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 26) 
 4974.7 in reply to 4974.2 

Rremember when she went back to LA near the end of last season? That's when she decided she would have one of the frozen embryos implanted. However, because that happened so close to the time she was with Jack, she can't be sure if the embryo took, or if she got pregnant with Jack. (My money's on the latter, but I'm sure we'll have plenty of drama in the meantime.) 

To: Kerrie (KERRIELEE)  (8 of 26) 
 4974.8 in reply to 4974.3 

I think there will be a recap, as they tend to do that with new seasons (or at least I hope so!). 

From: MHart_SKHigh85 (MARIAHART) DelphiPlus Member IconJul-19 12:06 AM 
To: BlueMoon67 DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 26) 
 4974.9 in reply to 4974.7 
I guess that I don't remember that.

To: MHart_SKHigh85 (MARIAHART) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 26) 
 4974.10 in reply to 4974.9 

I suggest watching the last episode (or two) from the last season. That's when all this happens with the IVF. 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-26
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.