Whatever You Want -  15 shows heading into final season? (164 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-29 9:45 AM 
To: All  (1 of 5) 

or not. Click on the link & scroll down for the list & discussion

Notable shows on the list are Ted Lasso, The Blacklist, Outlander, & The Conners

The CW’s Riverdale, PBS’ Endeavour, NBC’s New Amsterdam and Paramount+’s The Good Fight are among a half-dozen veteran series officially entering their final seasons in the coming months. Unofficially, however, we suspect the departing quartet will have a fair amount of company at the finish line in the coming year.

The fact is, the networks and streamers are often reticent to make preemptive end-date announcements, with execs preferring to err on the side of caution in the event that said show experiences an unexpected creative or viewership resurgence.

Typically, final-season decisions are made while a show is still in production or during what will be end up being its farewell season — and sometimes the formal press release goes out with little notice (see: NCIS: New Orleans‘ 11th hour plug-pulling last year).

Which brings us to the list below. We consulted our somewhat reliable TVLine crystal ball and it’s telling us that the end is very, very nigh for the following 15 shows.

Reply   Options 

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 5) 
 5012.2 in reply to 5012.1 

I’m looking forward to a new season of Ted Lasso. It would be great if it continued for additional seasons. 

From: Pacific Princess (Kidmagnet) DelphiPlus Member IconAug-2 1:00 PM 
To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 5012.3 in reply to 5012.1 

We gave up on the Blacklist... I think I quit being interested first but you can't go on forever without resolving your backstory lol

Only Murders in the Building - this season is not as good as the first one. I can't really put my finger on it but it feels flat.

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-2 7:11 PM 
To: Pacific Princess (Kidmagnet) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 5) 
 5012.4 in reply to 5012.3 

I thought Blacklist would end two seasons ago. still watching but it has to end soon

Click Below for my Forums:

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 5) 
 5012.5 in reply to 5012.4 

Amen to that!

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.