Weight Loss Success Stories -  How to stay motivated after weight loss (66 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Glen (GEAATL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-2 10:59 PM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

How Half Their Size Weight-Loss Winners Stay Motivated – Plus ...

PEOPLE.com

Half Their Size's Christina Jordan, Ashley O'Reilly and Lindita Halimi lost nearly 400 lbs. total, but they are still as motivated as ever...“If you’re struggling with your weight, don’t worry, you got this,” says Jordan, a mother-of-three who lost over 130 lbs. and is now a nutritionist. “If I can do it, you can do it too.” Adds O’Reilly, a college student who dropped over 130 lbs. on Nutrisystem: “This is a choice you make. I’ve made this choice and I’m never going back … Never give up, my friends...” When trying to lose weight, Dr. Stork emphasizes working out is not as important as the food you’re eating. “If you can do something active for 30 minutes everyday, that’s probably the ideal for losing weight.” But after you do sweat it out at the gym, Dr. Stork advises replenishing carbs and protein with a healthy snack after about 30 minutes to an hour. Halimi, who lost 130 lbs., chooses a salmon and eggs scramble – a great option says Dr. Stork.

From: Glen (GEAATL) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostSep-10 1:15 AM 
To: All  (2 of 2) 
 14724.2 in reply to 14724.1 

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.