General Discussion -  INCARNATION (2904 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 28) 

Do you believe in incarnation? I don't. but i would like to know what everyone think about dying and coming back to  life in this world.

Reply   Options 

To: Francoise Joy (francoisejoy) unread  (2 of 28) 
 5747.2 in reply to 5747.1 
Do you believe in incarnation? I don't. but i would like to know what everyone think about dying and coming back to  life in this world.

I believe it is possible. Whether or not it's a regular thing that happens to most people is a different matter.

To: Francoise Joy (francoisejoy) unread  (3 of 28) 
 5747.3 in reply to 5747.1 

Hi Francoise, the answer to this question is YES there is definitely reincarnation into this dimension, whether you are aware or not - it depends on what stage of your life-journey you are at, in this third dimensional world, whether you become aware of your spirit and soul. I have spent the last 30 or so years, teaching Self Awareness, in order to awaken those who want to become aware of life in other dimensions and their own soul journey in this one - this is not for the fainthearted of course! In the early years, I became fascinated with how the mind worked, this led me to studying and training to be a hypnotist and psychotherapist. In all that time, I have investigated my own journey into this dimension and all the lives involved, and there were many.  I am happy to know that this is my last incarnation, as the group-soul I belong to is getting ready to depart this dimension for good - this pleases me enormously, as my soul is weary of this dimension and the stupidity of mankind... Hope that this helps you on your spiritual journey of self discovery, of who and what you really are - a soul spark using the vehicle we call our body for a short time of experiencing life on this planet... May the love and light of the true Creator be with you and yours, Grey Cloud xxx

To: Grey_Cloud4  (4 of 28) 
 5747.4 in reply to 5747.3 
.... I am happy to know that this is my last incarnation, as the group-soul I belong to is getting ready to depart this dimension for good ....

Hi, Grey Cloud. Interesting view! What is a "soul group"?

• Edited 16 August 2015 15:20  by  LICIT

From: Wen pigs fly with Ant B (AntithesisB1) DelphiPlus Member Icon14/8/15 12:15 
To: Francoise Joy (francoisejoy) unread  (5 of 28) 
 5747.5 in reply to 5747.1 

I am not a beleever but I wish it was the way things are. I wuld LOVE to think I get to come bak and do it all agin! How ever I have red a lawt of stuf abowt it and like all the rest of the fathe  based beleefs thare is no verifiabul empirical evidense that reincarnashun hapens.  Lawts of intreeging anekdotes but nuthing concreet.  bummer...

***Plese axsept my upawlugees for bad grammer and speling. I have stroke and forget how to rite. I hookt on foniks! evilGrin I sory it hard to reed my posts. Thank you for you pashunts!***

Ant

Follow me to see what the Buzz is all about!

Float like a butterfly; sting like a bee!  ~Muhammad Ali

Someone on the internet is wrong

To: Wen pigs fly with Ant B (AntithesisB1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 28) 
 5747.6 in reply to 5747.5 
I am not a beleever but I wish it was the way things are. I wuld LOVE to think I get to come bak and do it all agin! How ever I have red a lawt of stuf abowt it and like all the rest of the fathe  based beleefs thare is no verifiabul empirical evidense that reincarnashun hapens.  Lawts of intreeging anekdotes but nuthing concreet.  bummer...

Hi, Ant B! Actually, there's pretty good evidence for some kind of reincarnation. Plenty of studies substantiate that people (under hypnosis or via dreams) do experience verifiable lives of real persons from the past. Really, that is well established.

Naturally, believers in reincarnation say people who experience a past life are experiencing one of their past lives.

Seems like a natural assumption; but, in fact, it remains an assumption.

An alternative explanation is that all past life records are simply 'out there' and may be tuned into and experienced in part or in whole by anyone. This may happen especially when something about a past life may be helpful to an experiencer. For instance, someone may have a confusing dread of swimming in lakes and discover an explanation in a past life of someone who drowned in a lake. That knowledge may cure the dread. There are all sorts of such situations.

The alternative view would also explain how so many people might believe they were Cleopatra or some other famous person in a past life-- i.e. because any number of persons might tune into the same life record.

***Plese axsept my upawlugees for bad grammer and speling. I have stroke and forget how to rite. I hookt on foniks! evilGrin I sory it hard to reed my posts. Thank you for you pashunts!***

No problem, Bee; I learned phonics in early elementary grades. Big part of learning to read and spell. Understand your writing just fine. Bet practically everyone else does, too.

From: Wen pigs fly with Ant B (AntithesisB1) DelphiPlus Member Icon14/8/15 17:28 
To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 28) 
 5747.7 in reply to 5747.6 

Sory but I have never seen any of the "evidense" you talk abowt verified and substancheated.  If you can provide a link to valid syentifik studies where this has been ucomplished pleese provide it.

Thank you for understandingabowt riting.

Thanks for

Ant

Follow me to see what the Buzz is all about!

Float like a butterfly; sting like a bee!  ~Muhammad Ali

Someone on the internet is wrong

To: Wen pigs fly with Ant B (AntithesisB1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 28) 
 5747.8 in reply to 5747.7 

Sory but I have never seen any of the "evidense" you talk abowt verified and substancheated.  If you can provide a link to valid syentifik studies where this has been ucomplished pleese provide it.

Sure, Bee. Here are a few links to past life stories and studies. Click on the title to go to the article or website.

- Ryan, 10, a boy from Muskogee, Oklahoma, with Baptist parents claims he has been reincarnated and was an actor and agent in a past life

- Independently Researched Reincarnation Cases

- Past Life Forum - Carol Bowman Past Lives

- Google search: "past lives"

- Google search: "past life studies"

• Edited 03 September 2016 22:00  by  SiFan

To: LICIT  (9 of 28) 
 5747.9 in reply to 5747.4 

Hi LICIT, nice to speak to you!  I can only speak from my own knowledge, like many others, I started out by reading about it many years ago, and it felt right so then I began searching for my own truths - which may not be yours - but I shared this knowledge with many of my students over the years, when they had learned to go within themselves and reach back in time to regain their own insights and memory of their life-journey in this dimension and other dimensions, that we can all travel in with practice.  I met my Soul Group when I started working with the Portal - similar to a star travel vehicle or the one in the TV series that allowed people to travel to other worlds - where 12 Arch Angels have their being ( I call them Arch Angels for want of a better word!) In this Portal there are 12 section and you must visit the Portal in meditation, in order to find out which section/particle you are drawn to and came from. You eventually will go back to this, at the end of your time here in this dimension.  When all particles are there, it will leave this dimensions for good and there will be no possibility of coming back here, thank God or should I say the Creator of all life! For we have all been here for many millenniums - since the Dinosaurs lived upon Mother earth - and a new Group Soul is already here, ready to take over when we leave...

You might find yourself drawn to one of the Arch Angels and that is because you are in fact, a tiny particle of that great soul... So why would you not want to communicate with yourself in a higher dimension? Hope this helps in some small way, love and light to you and yours, Grey

To: Wen pigs fly with Ant B (AntithesisB1) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 28) 
 5747.10 in reply to 5747.7 

Hi Ant B, I understood you very well my friend!  Two books that may give you a clearer understanding of reincarnation are, Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls by Michael Newton, PH. D.  I found them both inspiring and educational.  Hope they help in some small way, love and light, Grey

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-28
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | About Delphi
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.