Paths and Enlightment -  Are you stuck? (2156 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 19) 

Hi!  I am researching women who are seeking their path and would love to hear from you.  Where are you stuck?  What do you need in order to make a breakthrough?  When have you made a breakthrough?  Please be as detailed as possible.  Thank you so much!  I hope to create a course that will help women find their path and walk it confidently.

Nancy Bolling

Reply   Options 

From: kathyg (KATHYG121) DelphiPlus Member Icon17/6/16 18:50 
To: Nancy Bolling (NancyBolling)  (2 of 19) 
 5772.2 in reply to 5772.1 

Nancy,

Your comment:    Where are you stuck?  What do you need in order to make a breakthrough?  

Why do you assume that all women are "stuck?" Maybe that is where you need your breakthrough.  Really, though, from your post, it sounded like you are just looking for people to council. Is that so?

Click on the Cross!

yatcfcross2-1-1.gif picture by 15sticks

Jesus Loves You

To: kathyg (KATHYG121) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 19) 
 5772.3 in reply to 5772.2 

There was no assumption. The subject was "Are you stuck?" If someone clicked, I would assume that they are. In your case, it seems that you may not be, so pardon my assumption. I am doing research on this topic and have had quite a bit of success gathering substantive data in other venues. While I was not looking for people to council, per se, I was looking for responses from a variety of people from various walks of life. Your case is actually very interesting to me. How do you know that you are not stuck? One of the premises of my research is that we often are not fully aware of the areas where we are physically, emotionally, or spiritually stuck. 

From: kathyg (KATHYG121) DelphiPlus Member Icon18/6/16 8:19 
To: Nancy Bolling (NancyBolling) unread  (4 of 19) 
 5772.4 in reply to 5772.3 

Dear Nancy,

Have a good day in your research.

Click on the Cross!

yatcfcross2-1-1.gif picture by 15sticks

Jesus Loves You

To: Nancy Bolling (NancyBolling) unread  (5 of 19) 
 5772.5 in reply to 5772.1 

Just curious as to why I have seen the same promo for this thread for months now, even though the last response was almost 2 months ago.  Do you just renew it every 10 days?  People do get "immune" to promos that last too long, ya know.

To: The Moth (Cecropian)  (6 of 19) 
 5772.6 in reply to 5772.5 
Just curious as to why I have seen the same promo for this thread for months now, even though the last response was almost 2 months ago.  Do you just renew it every 10 days?  People do get "immune" to promos that last too long, ya know.

Hi, Moth! No fair blaming Nancy. She simply chose to post here. I think the topic has possibilities for discussion; so, as Asst, I've promoted the thread. Since Nancy's posting is an open-ended invitation to women to post about their path and how they may feel stuck, there seems no reason to end the promotion any time soon.

If you would like to begin a discussion about something else, feel free.

• Edited 02 September 2016 0:39  by  SiFan

To: Nancy Bolling (NancyBolling) unread  (7 of 19) 
 5772.7 in reply to 5772.1 

I've recently become unstuck.  Would you like my story?  I'm still adapting to the free me. 

To: Nancy Bolling (NancyBolling) unread  (8 of 19) 
 5772.8 in reply to 5772.1 

Nancy Bolling (NancyBolling) said...

I hope to create a course that will help women find their path and walk it confidently.

Would you please state your qualifications to create such a course?  IF you don't have any educational or professional credentials that would support that, why should I give you any information and why would I want to take your course?

To: SiFan DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 19) 
 5772.9 in reply to 5772.6 
edit by Sifan: off-topic posting moved to a new thread --> Here.
  • Edited 18 November 2016 7:30  by  SiFan

To: ABSue DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 19) 
 5772.10 in reply to 5772.7 
I've recently become unstuck.  Would you like my story?  I'm still adapting to the free me.

Hi, Sue! Looks like Nancy left back in June. However, if you're willing to tell your story, I'd be interested and it could be helpful to others viewing this discussion.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-19
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | About Delphi
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.