20 years browsing Muppet online fansites, I got a few random thoughts
1) Why does everyone in the public(and makers of merch) keep thinking Beaker's signature speak is "Meep! Meep!", when it's Meeeee in various forms. Sometimes Meee Meee Moo. This seems like the same normie mindset that refers to The Muppets as "Fonzie, Ralph, the two old guys and Elmo".
2) What is the obsession with "Dear Disney, please release TMS Seasons 4 and 5". You know they never will. Maybe slightly better odds than a home release of Muppets Tonight, Jim Henson Hour's Muppets TV segments and Muppet Babies. But I cant see it happening. At this point I think Disney won't release it out of spite. Heck Disney refuses to release anything Muppet on dvd, other than the first and third films. Wish Sony/Columbia had the rights to everything Muppets.
3) How come we rarely ever see Muppet merchandise in stores? I cant go two feet without seeing annoying Funko pops, Minions, Five Nights At Freddys, Overwatch, Game of Thrones, Cars, Trolls, ect merch. But Muppets? I see Sesame Babies stuff everywhere if that counts. Can we ever see a Big Mean Carl plush?
4) What is the source of Piggy's deep animosity toward Gonzo? In the recent press junket for the Hollywood Bowl, Piggy implies some insanely harsh ill will toward Gonzo. Not counting Muppet Babies as canon, is there something from TMS that originated this hatred. Or is it a mystery ala Michael Scott deep hate of Toby in The Office?
5) What is with the digital rod removal? I mean might as well make the Muppets motion capture cg over live action ala Garfield or Smiegel if they want people to think the Muppets arent puppets