The Virtual Traveler

Hosted by Mighty Midget of Delphi (TOILETHEA1)

Travel the world with us. Watch and share videos and photos, and also get some amazing travel deals and sales. If you've explored the world, or wish you could, this forum is the starting point for your journeys. Relax and enjoy the world.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Sydney, Australia   Australia/New Zealand/Pacific

Started 1/26/14 by Glen (GEAATL); 2355 views.
In reply toRe: msg 14
Angie (AGWILDERMAN)

Sep-18

We cruised this past spring - our  ship left from Sydney to New Zealand.  We were in Tahiti for Easter Sunday and Mo'ora on Monday,  Then we went to Hawaii for two days an we enjoyed Pearl Harbor.  A half day in Los Angeles with a meeting with my brother and his family and we concluded the cruise in Vancouver.   This was a 30-day cruise; 22 days at sea.  It was WONDERFUL.

2pointdoe

Sep-24

WOW 30 days! I can't wait to retire so I can take longer vacations.

Angie (AGWILDERMAN)

Sep-24

Traveling is wonderful.  

2pointdoe

Sep-24

I agree! We currently do quite a bit. My just turned 12 year old has been to cancun, columbia, through the panama canal, cabo (and a lot of Baja), grand cayman, toronto, italy, alaska, and South Korea. Next big trip is 2 weeks in egypt next june. Australia is on the bucket list.

• Edited September 24, 2019 3:54 pm  by  2pointdoe
Angie (AGWILDERMAN)

Sep-24

We've been to a number of those places.  We were in Egypt in 2001.   It was quite an education in antiquities.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Sep-30

Awww that sounds so nice! And warm...well most of it,  how was Vancouver?

Angie (AGWILDERMAN)

Sep-30

I loved the entire trip and Vancouver was very interesting.