The Virtual Traveler

Hosted by Mighty Midget of Delphi (TOILETHEA1)

Travel the world with us. Watch and share videos and photos, and also get some amazing travel deals and sales. If you've explored the world, or wish you could, this forum is the starting point for your journeys. Relax and enjoy the world.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Best Antarctica Cruise Lines   Travel by Ship/Boat

Started 3/4/18 by Cstar1; 467 views.
Angie (AGWILDERMAN)

Sep-18

My husband wants to make a trip to Antartica.  He's been looking into OAT .   He and a friend are deep into the investigation and planning. 

We would strictly be tourists and not work on the cruise.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Sep-30

Oh you guys work on the ships?

Angie (AGWILDERMAN)

Sep-30

We will be strictly tourists; not on the crew.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Sep-30

A true vacation! 

Angie (AGWILDERMAN)

Sep-30

The cruise from Australia to Vancouver was a true vacation too; Antartica will be an adventure.

Brajpal

Oct-11

Are you looking for the most travelling place 
in India ? Rajasthan is of the most visited stateone s in India All details list step by step my blog read here https://sarkariexamdotonline.wordpress.com/2019/09/24/most-touriest-place/

kizmet1

Dec-1

Have you gone yet or made plans? An 80+ friend went on this last year. She used an organization that matched her up with roomate. Cruised down the east coast, got off at the bottom them did the west coast and made stops.
She is a well seasoned traveller, being from Ireland to begin with and making many returns since leaving in her 20's to see family in England and Sweden.

We are thinking about going in January 2021.   We'll see.    When we traveled trans Pacific from Australia I was amazed at how any 80+ ladies traveled alone.   They are adventuresome.

kizmet1

Dec-1

The ladies probably got companions the way my friend did. She made wise investments when she divorced and got a good planner. Always worked and got suport from ex for daughter. All worked out very well. Her daughter doesn't need money so she spends hers traveling.

I enjoy traveling as much as genealogyy!