The Virtual Traveler

Hosted by Gobble till you wobble (TOILETHEA1)

Travel the world with us. Watch and share videos and photos, and also get some amazing travel deals and sales. If you've explored the world, or wish you could, this forum is the starting point for your journeys. Relax and enjoy the world.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Stay in Vancouver..!!   Canada

Started 4/25/19 by Karglyn; 161 views.
Karglyn

4/25/19

My cousin had taken graduation in English from Vancouver a few years back. At the time of his admission, I visited Vancouver for the first time, and I planned to join the same campus for my graduation and masters. My cousin used to spend his experiences on the campus, and he was fully satisfied there. Now I'm going to join for computer science in the same campus. I'm flying to visit the campus next month to complete the admission process, and I will be spending a few weeks there. Can someone help to find the best accommodation options available there? Right now, I'm thinking of opting any hostel accommodation in Vancouver. Is there anyone from Vancouver who can help me out to find the best accommodation possible? I would be grateful for your thoughts on it.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

5/16/19

Sorry - which university?