The Virtual Traveler

Hosted by Cstar1

Travel the world with us. Watch and share videos and photos, and also get some amazing travel deals and sales. If you've explored the world, or wish you could, this forum is the starting point for your journeys. Relax and enjoy the world.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

7 of the best train trips in Canada   Canada

Started Aug-12 by Shrinking Shorty (TOILETHEA1); 58 views.
Shrinking Shorty (TOILETHEA1)
Staff

7 OF THE BEST TRAIN TRIPS IN CANADA AND WHAT YOU’LL SEE ALONG THE WAY

Offerin

g some of the most scenic views in all of North America, Canada’s excellent long-distance train network is a great way to experience all the best of this incredible country, from the pristine beauty of the Canadian Rockies to the dynamic big cities of the East and West Coasts. VIA Rail operates 494 trains per week in eight Canadian provinces over a network of 7,800 miles of track. So whether you travel on VIA Rail’s classic trans-continental train, The Canadian, from Toronto to Winnipeg, Edmonton, Jasper and Vancouver, the inter-city trains between Toronto, Montréal and Québec, or the Ocean from Montréal to Halifax, you’ll experience fresh, chef-prepared meals, comfortable, relaxing amenities, and spectacular views throughout!

Learn more below about 7 of Amtrak Vacations’ best train journeys through Canada and the spectacular stops they make along the way. And remember, you can get there from any one of Amtrak’s 500+ stations in the U.S.!

1. CLASSIC CANADA COAST TO COAST

The Classic Canada Coast to Coast is a once-in-a-lifetime journey across Canada! Experience the quaint seaside community of Halifax in the Canadian Maritimes, then journey by train to Montreal and explore the historic, multi-cultural streets. Visit Toronto, the country’s largest city and enjoy a full-day tour out to the Ontario side of Niagara Falls and the surrounding area. Next, journey west for an incredible train experience through the Canadian plains and the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Your trip ends in Vancouverwhere you’ll see all the best sights of this diverse and vibrant city.

See more at 

https://www.amtrakvacations.com/blog/7-of-the-best-train-trips-in-canada-and-what-youll-see-along-the-way/

rtwtickets

Aug-18

Hello, I have watched the entire video which you have provided here is really a intresting one. I really enjoyed and made me excited to plan a train trip to Canada.

Shrinking Shorty (TOILETHEA1)
Staff

I'm glad you enjoyed it!  I hope you can do that one day!   If you do, have fun!