The Virtual Traveler

Hosted by Gimmie Coffee Shorty (TOILETHEA1)

Travel the world with us. Watch and share videos and photos, and also get some amazing travel deals and sales. If you've explored the world, or wish you could, this forum is the starting point for your journeys. Relax and enjoy the world.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trailers and vans for your road trip   General Travel Discussion

Started Jan-4 by Gimmie Coffee Shorty (TOILETHEA1); 285 views.

The new camper vans and trailers for your 2020 road trip

With a new year ahead, it’s time to start creating a 2020 travel bucket-list. If one of your top goals is making the perfect playlist and heading out on a road trip, then it's time to check out some of the latest campers and trailers announced in the past year, and some that are set for release in 2020. Bambi and Caraval by Airstream 

Airstream has long been known for its isntantly recognisable “silver bullet” trailer, and the company has once again leaned into nostalgia and brought back two iconic models. Bambi and Carabel, two of the company’s most beloved single-axle designs, has been relaunched for a new generation of travellers..      See more at  https://www.lonelyplanet.com/articles/new-camper-vans-trailers        

kizmet1

Jan-4

LOL. Going camping in a "Bambi"?
kizmet1

Jan-4

Lol.  Wonder how they came ip with that?

kizmet1

Jan-4

Had a contest among 1st graders? Lol
Pillub

Jan-11

This year I plan to visit five countries. But while I travel around my region. I usually take a dog, but she recently had a paw operation. So I look after the dog stroller to take the dog with me to the campsite.