The Virtual Traveler

Hosted by Gimmie Coffee Shorty (TOILETHEA1)

Travel the world with us. Watch and share videos and photos, and also get some amazing travel deals and sales. If you've explored the world, or wish you could, this forum is the starting point for your journeys. Relax and enjoy the world.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1st cruise sailes from Rocky Point   Travel by Ship/Boat

Started Jan-15 by Gimmie Coffee Shorty (TOILETHEA1); 256 views.

The first cruise has sailed from Mexico's Puerto Peñasco

For almost a decade, hope for a cruise from Puerto Peñasco has mirrored the rise and fall of the waves lapping the beach city on Mexico's Sea of Cortez. 

Steve Schwab, who owns the vacation rental company Casago with more than 700 properties in the area, was among those skeptical that the Jan. 9 departure of Cruise and Maritime Voyages' Astoria ship would actually happen. 

"It's been a start and stop process where it looks like it's going to happen. Then maybe not. Then again it was going to happen. To see it finally come to fruition is really satisfying," said Schwab, who has owned the company for 19 years.

Schwab splits his time between Scottsdale and Puerto Peñasco, also known as Rocky Point. He has weathered the city's ups and downs and is hopeful the new cruise will broaden its appeal it as a tourist destination. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/the-first-cruise-has-sailed-from-mexicos-puerto-pe%c3%b1asco-will-it-attract-more-companies/ar-BBYWDl8

Aliza111

Jan-19

This is very interesting news that I have come to know through this forum. You must be searching for the best platform for cruises. We provide you the best cruises sites that will help you to find the best cruises services.

I'm glad you find this site interesting and helpful.  Very interesting link, thank you!

Lyndy (Lyndy7)

Jan-21

This posting and forum has received a write up promotion in today's Delphi Daily News ~ Join In! https://forums.delphiforums.com/news1/messages/?msg=3227.1 (and your own good self as well shorty!)

Thank you Lyndy!  Great promo  :)     It's fun getting my forums up and going again, wheeeeeeeee!   

Lyndy (Lyndy7)

Jan-21

it is great to see as you must be feeling well to do the work required! ((hugs))

Some days are better then others but compared to the past couple of years, I'm doing a lot better :)   Thank you  ((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Lyndy (Lyndy7)

Jan-21

that could be my description of my wellness as well - some days good some days not, but right now doing really well!. When people ask how I am doing I always answer with my own little ditty of "I have been better, but I have been worse, so I cannot complain, so thanks for asking" - you may borrow it and use it yourself!

:) (((Gentle hugs)))

That is a very good saying, I think I will use it, thank you!   :)