The Virtual Traveler

Hosted by Feisty Old Broad Shorty (TOILETHEA1)

Travel the world with us. Watch and share videos and photos, and also get some amazing travel deals and sales. If you've explored the world, or wish you could, this forum is the starting point for your journeys. Relax and enjoy the world.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Rental Car Shortage Is Continuing   General Travel Discussion

Started Apr-1 by Feisty Old Broad Shorty (TOILETHEA1); 1000 views.

People go on vacaton and don't bring their own cars is the main reason.

mallorybiv

May-10

Renting cars is popular because many people travel and need personal transportation to get around the city comfortably. Also, some people rent cars when their main vehicle is under repair. I have not rented cars for a long time because I rarely travel. But I love cars, so I have 3. I recently bought a used Japanese car that I've dreamed of since I was a kid. Japanese cars are aesthetically pleasing for many people, especially the two-door models. I use it for evening rides around the city.

Most people I know use them when going on vacations, some others rent one when their car is in for repairs.

Keltos

May-11

We rented a car most recently on a trip to Buffalo. We were expecting a Corolla but got a Kia Soul. We thought we would have trouble with it but it was a joy to drive.