The Virtual Traveler

Hosted by Feisty Old Broad Shorty (TOILETHEA1)

Travel the world with us. Watch and share videos and photos, and also get some amazing travel deals and sales. If you've explored the world, or wish you could, this forum is the starting point for your journeys. Relax and enjoy the world.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

US drops Covid testing   General Travel Discussion

Started Jun-11 by Feisty Old Broad Shorty (TOILETHEA1); 318 views.

US drops Covid testing

In one of the most anticipated travel developments this year, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is poised to lift its requirement for travelers to test negative for Covid-19 before entering the United States, CNN learned on Friday.
The measure has been in place since January 2021. The move is likely to encourage travelers around the world to plan a summer vacation in the States and encourage more US travelers to venture abroad knowing they're less likely to get stranded overseas with a positive test. Air travel has been far from smooth this season so far.
More travel news at
krathyn3 (Phantom7031)
Staff

personally, this frightens me a little. The Pandemic is still with us, and people still need to take precautions to prevent its spread.

krathyn3 (Phantom7031)
Staff

my friend and I yesterday had parts of this discussion.

krathyn3 (Phantom7031)
Staff

we both still use masks in public and keep hand sanitizer handy. we wash our hands frequently nad for long periods of time.
She wanted to know how to best use a home COVID test and I was able to show her how, cementing my own knowledge at the time.

krathyn3 (Phantom7031)
Staff

I should prob ready myself since i will have a bath later.