Drama (Read-Only Folder)  -  Nashville on CMT (1494 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: rebarules1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host3/10/12 7:31 PM 
To: All  (1 of 78) 

source: zap2it.com

Connie Britton cast in ABC musical drama 'Nashville'

Connie-Britton.jpgConnie Britton, the star of "American Horror Story" and "Friday Night Lights" has just been cast in the upcoming musical drama "Nashville." Airing on ABC, the show centers itself in the Nashville music scene. Britton will indeed be singing, according to Deadline.

She'll be playing Rayna, a star at the pinnacle of her career. Hayden Panettiere will play Juliette Barnes, a new star coming up in the world. Eric Close will play her husband. Powers Boothe and Jonathan Jackson will round out the cast.

Rayna will be forced by her record label to team up with Juliette when her latest album doesn't perform the way it should have. This mother of two is the only one bringing home the bacon, and this doesn't help. We're thrilled to see Britton back on the small screen.

Reply   Options 

From: rebarules1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host5/17/12 9:35 PM 
To: All  (2 of 78) 
 40380.2 in reply to 40380.1 

source: zAp2it.com

'Nashville': Connie Britton is country strong on ABC this fall

connie-britton-nashville-ab.jpgABC is getting into the music business this fall with "Nashville," which uses the title city's country music industry as a backdrop.

Critical darling Connie Britton ("Friday Night Lights," "American Horror Story") stars in the drama as Rayna James, a former chart-topping singer whose career has hit a rough patch, until her label proposes a "co-headlining" tour with a young star (Hayden Panettiere, "Heroes," "Scream 4"). Think Taylor Swift, but without the humility.

It also works in politics -- Rayna's husband (Eric Close) wants to run for mayor -- and a healthy dose of family drama between Rayna and her father (Powers Boothe). "Thelma and Louise" writer Callie Khouri created the series, and R.J. Cutler ("The September Issue") directed the pilot.

"Nashville" will air at 10 p.m. ET Wednesdays on ABC. Take a look at the trailer:

From: rebarules1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/8/12 3:18 PM 
To: All  (3 of 78) 
 40380.3 in reply to 40380.2 

'Nashville': 'Boss' EP Dee Johnson joins ABC's new drama as showrunner

nashville-dee-johnson.jpgABC's buzzed-about new drama "Nashville" is getting a new showrunner.

Dee Johnson, a veteran producer coming off Season 2 of "Boss" on Starz, has joined the show as an executive producer alongside creator Callie Khouri, pilot director R.J. Cutler and Steve Buchanan. She'll take over show-running duties from James Parriott, who was hired after the pilot but "turned out not to be a good fit," Deadline reports.

Johnson has also signed an overall deal with ABC Studios and Lionsgate, which are producing the series (Lionsgate also produces "Boss," which has finished production on its second season).

"Nashville's" pilot juggles a number of stories surrounding a country-music star (Connie Britton), her family, a young rival (Hayden Panettiere) and the city's music and political cultures. ABC wanted an experienced hand to work alongside Khouri, an Oscar-winning screenwriter ("Thelma & Louise") who is working on her first TV series.

Johnson joins the show as it's in production on the third episode of the season. Prior to "Boss," she worked as a writer and producer on shows ranging from "ER" to "The Good Wife" to the original "Melrose Place."

"Nashville," which also stars Powers Boothe, Eric Close, Charles Esten and Robert Wisdom, is set to premiere Oct. 10 on ABC. 

From: rebarules1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host9/21/12 5:28 PM 
To: All  (4 of 78) 
 40380.4 in reply to 40380.3 

Taylor Swift says Hayden Panettiere is 'incredible' on 'Nashville'

taylor-swift-hayden-panettiere-gi.jpgTaylor Swift is enjoying one of her busiest career periods yet, but she still has some time for "Nashville."

Having just scored the first No. 1 hit she's placed on Billboard Magazine's Hot 100 chart -- "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together," currently ranked No. 2 -- the young winner of numerous awards has checked out the pilot episode of ABC's new drama series about the country-music capital that premieres Wednesday, Oct. 10. And, in part, for a reason that's literally close to home for her.

"Hayden [Panettiere] is my neighbor, actually," she tells Zap2it about the show's co-star, whose role in it has been labeled by some a pseudo-Swift. "She pulled me aside and said, 'I need to talk to you! I need to tell you that my character's not based on you.' And I said, 'I know, Hayden. I saw the pilot. It's amazing.' I think she did an incredible job of being sinister and adorable at the same time, and we had a hilarious conversation about it.'"

RELATED: Zap2it's 12 Must-See New Fall Shows

If a "Nashville" guest shot awaits Swift, her schedule is too packed for it now. Her fourth album "Red" drops on Monday, Oct. 22; she'll debut clips from its songs weekly on ABC's "Good Morning America" starting this Monday (Sept. 24); and she also has this weekend's iHeartRadio Festval in Las Vegas, the 46th Annual Country Music Association Awards (Thursday, Nov. 1, on ABC) and the 2012 MTV European Music Awards (Sunday, Nov. 11, on MTV2) on her bursting itinerary.

"I just kind of take opportunities as they come," Swift reasons. "Acting is something I've always been fascinated by, but anything that arises in my life has to be put past the crazy labyrinth of my schedule. Right now, I'm not even able to schedule painting my nails."

From: rebarules1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host10/4/12 5:46 PM 
To: All  (5 of 78) 
 40380.5 in reply to 40380.4 
ABC STUDIOS AND BIG MACHINE RECORDS ANNOUNCE EXCLUSIVE MUSIC PARTNERSHIP FOR ABC'S UPCOMING DRAMA SERIES "NASHVILLE"

Check Out the First Song from the Show, "If I Didn't Know Better" 

ABC Studios and Big Machine Records, the leading independent Nashville-based record label home to superstars such as Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw and Rascal Flatts, announced today an exclusive partnership to release and market music from the critically-acclaimed upcoming ABC series "Nashville." Stars Connie Britton, Hayden Panettiere, Charles Esten, Jonathan Jackson, Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio are among the cast slated to sing original content created for the series by established and breakout songwriters. Grammy® Award-winning producer T Bone Burnett serves as the executive music producer. Dubbed one of fall's most anticipated new TV dramas, "Nashville," premiering Wednesday, October 10 (10:00-11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network, was shot entirely in Music City, and pulls back the curtain to reveal the inner workings of the music industry. 

Under this new partnership, Big Machine Records will release original music from "Nashville" each week on both iTunes and ABC's Music Lounge. Multiple songs from the show's first episode will become available on iTunes beginning October 9, including "If I Didn't Know Better" -- a song written by John Paul White and Arum Rae and sung by Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio. 

A downloadable clip of the full version of "If I Didn't Know Better" is available at http://x100.abcpromo.net/alv/?alid=26239 (password: 94c43e3).

"This is a dynamic and innovative partnership," said Peter DiCecco, senior vice president, ABC Music Business Affairs. "Unlike any other show, the music originates with the story. By doing this, television's next great drama will have a soundtrack to match."

"Nashville is a project that is very close to our hearts, and we are elated to have found a partner with the same passion and vision for the accuracy we are trying to achieve in the show," said Dawn Soler, senior vice president, ABC TV Music. "Scott Borchetta and the Big Machine Label Group came to the table with a great sense of enthusiasm and commitment to creativity that will uniquely maximize the music experience".

"We are very selective of where and how we place our music into visual media," said Scott Borchetta, president and CEO of the Big Machine Label Group. "Music has to feel organic, appropriate and authentic when it is paired with on-camera visuals. When I saw the pilot for 'Nashville,' I knew instantly we needed to be part of it. Not only does our partnership make sense given how closely the show reflects the nature of the music business, but the show's talent has created some incredible music. We look forward to working with all of the amazing actors and actresses on the show."

Music by Big Machine Label Group (BMLG) artists will also serve as the soundtrack for the series. The premiere episode of "Nashville" opens to the Eli Young Band's No. 1 hit song, "Even If It Breaks Your Heart," a dynamic vocal group and song that are both nominated for CMA Awards (airing Thursday, November 1 from 8:00-11:00 p.m. ET on ABC).  Other BMLG artists featured in the first episode include Greg Bates' current Country radio hit, "Did It for the Girl," as well as Justin Moore's No. 1 smash hit, "Small Town USA."

The Big Machine Label Group is composed of Big Machine Records, The Valory Co. and Republic Nashville (a joint partnership with Universal Records). "Nashville" is a co-production between ABC Studios and Lionsgate Television.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/NashvilleABC
Follow us on Twitter @Nashville_ABC, #NashvilleABC

From: rebarules1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host10/7/12 6:15 PM 
To: All  (6 of 78) 
 40380.6 in reply to 40380.5 
We're  working with ABC Entertainment to get the word out about their 
brand new show, Nashville starring Connie Britton ("Friday Night 
Lights," "American Horror Story") as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere 
("Heroes") as Juliette Barnes.  You will have the opportunity to 
watch the pilot episode that will be available online before the 
premiere on 10/2!  Below you'll find the synopsis of the show:

Music legend Rayna Jaymes reigns as the Queen of Country, but after 
two decades, her grip on the throne is slipping. Rayna refuses to be 
steamrolled by her record label as they present a new arrangement. 
And in the face of an evolving industry, Rayna is struggling to adapt 
and reinvent herself, which she must do if she plans to stay 
relevant.  Juliette Barnes is sexy, sassy, and trails trouble in her 
wake- she's also the country's #1 crossover artist. In her climb to 
the top, Juliette's public image is threatened by circumstances she 
struggles to control. And while she is determined to sit on Rayna's 
throne, Juliette refuses to deal with her difficult past. For 
additional information, please visit: http://bit.ly/ABCNashvilleFS

Photos at http://tvmegasite.net/images/primetime/promo/abc/nashville/

From: rebarules1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host10/10/12 9:52 PM 
To: All  (7 of 78) 
 40380.7 in reply to 40380.6 
ABC MUSIC LOUNGE TO RELEASE NEW ORIGINAL MUSIC WEEKLY FROM THE UPCOMING DRAMA "NASHVILLE" 

Check out a Never-Before-Seen Music Video of the Original Song 
"If I Didn't Know Better" 

Executive Music Producer T Bone Burnett Collaborates with Innovative Singer/Songwriters, Including John Paul White, Joy Yetton -- Also Known as the Duo from the Band The Civil Wars -- and more!

"On the Record," a New Music Documentary Web Series, Launches on ABC Music Lounge

ABC Studios and ABC's online music site, ABC Music Lounge, in association with Big Machine Records will release original music each week on iTunes and http://abc.go.com/music-lounge/homepage from the critically acclaimed upcoming series, "Nashville," premiering Wednesday, October 10 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. This week ABC Music Lounge will release three original songs for download beginning on today, Tuesday, October 9, 2012. The first single, "If I Didn't Know Better," was written by John Paul White -- an American singer/songwriter and a member of the Grammy® Award-winning band The Civil Wars -- and Arum Rae of the band White Dress. The song was performed by "Nashville's" Clare Bowen as Scarlett and Sam Palladio as Gunnar. Check out the never-before-seen music video of "If I Didn't Know Better" that also includes highlights from the second and third episodes of the series: http://www.disneyabcvideo.com/.

Two more songs, "Back Home" and "Love Like Mine," will also be released on ABC Music Lounge today. "Back Home" was written by Kyle Jacobs, Lee Brice and Joy Yetton -- who is also a member of the band The Civil Wars. "Back Home" was performed by "Nashville's" Charles Esten as Deacon. "Love Like Mine" was written by Kelly Archer, Justin Weaver and Emily Shackelton, and was performed by Hayden Panettiere as Juliette. Grammy® Award-winning producer T Bone Burnett serves as the executive music producer for the series and worked closely with these bright singer/songwriters and "Nashville's" cast members.

In addition, ABC Music Lounge launches "On the Record" today, a documentary web series that follows the life of original songs performed on "Nashville" written by singer/songwriters in the music scene, from the songs' inception to on-air premiere. The series offers an intimate look into the songwriting process behind this fall's most anticipated drama. Take a journey from guitar demo to music video -- and all the steps in between -- with special appearances by the cast and executive producers. This week's episode, shot on location in Nashville at The House of Blues Recording Studios and in Los Angeles, features interviews with executive producer and creator Callie Khouri, executive producer R.J. Cutler and cast members Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio. Check out the first episode here: http://abc.go.com/site/music-lounge/nashville-on-the-record. 

"Nashville" follows music legend and entertainment icon Rayna Jaymes, who has been one of the industry's top female vocalists for two decades. After working tirelessly to elevate her game, Rayna suddenly discovers her passion for the business is not enough to compete with the new generation of talent lighting up the charts. She is reluctant to accept the emerging trend in the business and refuses to be steamrolled by her longtime label, which she helped build. When they give her an offer she can't refuse, Rayna is forced to accept the harsh reality that she'll have to start over and reinvent herself if she plans on being relevant. 

"Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Robert Ray Wisdom as Coleman Carlisle and Powers Boothe as Lamar Wyatt. 

"Nashville" is executive-produced by Dee Johnson, R.J. Cutler, Callie Khouri -- who is also creator -- and Steve Buchanan. T Bone Burnett is the executive music producer. The series is produced by Lionsgate, ABC Studios and Gaylord Entertainment.

ABC Music Lounge, which launched in May 2009 on ABC.com, provides users with an interactive online music experience that is uniquely ABC. Reflective of the network's commitment to using digital platforms to deepen its relationship with viewers, the ABC Music Lounge showcases everything about the music and artists featured on ABC's popular primetime schedule, offering a deep catalog of music-related content. The site features a 24-hour streaming radio station programmed with music featured on such ABC series as "Body of Proof," "Castle," "Dancing with the Stars," "Grey's Anatomy," "Private Practice," "Revenge" and "Once Upon a Time," among others. Visitors to the site can get access to exclusive weekly free downloads and get a glimpse of ABC's music future, as the radio station also showcases new music picked by series producers, music supervisors and others involved in the music selection process for shows that have previously seen great success.

In addition to a streaming radio station, the ABC Music Lounge is home to music videos, exclusive performance footage, photos and behind-the-scenes interviews with artists, series producers and music supervisors.

Big Machine Records is the leading independent Nashville-based record label home to superstars such as Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw and Rascal Flatts.

ABC Music Lounge website: http://abc.go.com/music-lounge.

Follow us on: Facebook at www.facebook.com/ABCMusicLounge
Twitter @ABCMusicLounge, @Nashville_ABC, 
#NashvilleABC, #ABCMusicLounge

From: rebarules1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host10/13/12 3:22 PM 
To: All  (8 of 78) 
 40380.8 in reply to 40380.7 
FOLLOWING THE PREMIERE OF ABC'S NEW DRAMA "NASHVILLE," ORIGINAL SINGLE 
"IF I DIDN'T KNOW BETTER" IS CURRENTLY IN THE TOP 10 ON ITUNES' COUNTRY CHART

"If I Didn't Know Better" Is Currently #20 on iTunes' All Genres Chart as Well

TWEET THIS: #NashvilleABC "If I Didn't Know Better" Single Is Now #5 on iTunes' 
Country Chart. @BigMachine @ABCMusicLounge http://abc.tv/QUpkUp

Following the premiere of ABC's newest drama, "Nashville," last night, the original single "If I Didn't Know Better," written by songwriters John Paul White and Arum Rae, has hit #5 on the iTunes Country Chart and is now available for purchase on iTunes and http://abc.go.com/music-lounge.

Check out the music video "If I Didn't Know Better," which also includes highlights from the second and third episodes of the series, at http://www.disneyabcvideo.com/. "Nashville" airs Wednesdays (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Nashville" stars Connie Britton as Rayna Jaymes, Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes, Clare Bowen as Scarlett O'Connor, Eric Close as Teddy Conrad, Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne, Jonathan Jackson as Avery Barkley, Sam Palladio as Gunnar Scott, Robert Ray Wisdom as Coleman Carlisle and Powers Boothe as Lamar Wyatt. 

"Nashville" is executive produced by Dee Johnson, R.J. Cutler, Callie Khouri who is also creator and Steve Buchanan. T Bone Burnett is the executive music producer. The series is produced by Lionsgate, ABC Studios and Gaylord Entertainment.

ABC Music Lounge, which launched in May 2009 on ABC.com, provides users with an interactive online music experience that is uniquely ABC. Reflective of the network's commitment to using digital platforms to deepen its relationship with viewers, the ABC Music Lounge showcases everything about the music and artists featured on ABC's popular primetime schedule, offering a deep catalog of music-related content. The site features a 24-hour streaming radio station programmed with music featured on such ABC series as "Body of Proof," "Castle," "Dancing with the Stars," "Grey's Anatomy," "Private Practice," "Revenge" and "Once Upon a Time," among others. Visitors to the site can get access to exclusive weekly free downloads and get a glimpse of ABC's music future, as the radio station also showcases new music picked by series producers, music supervisors and others involved in the music selection process for shows that have previously seen great success. In addition to a streaming radio station, ABC Music Lounge is home to music videos, exclusive performance footage, photos and behind-the-scenes interviews with artists, series producers and music supervisors.

Big Machine Records is the leading independent Nashville-based record label home to superstars such as Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw and Rascal Flatts.

Follow us on:  Facebook at www.facebook.com/ABCMusicLounge
Twitter @ABCMusicLounge, @Nashville_ABC, 
#NashvilleABC, #ABCMusicLounge

From: rebarules1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host10/17/12 6:29 PM 
To: All  (9 of 78) 
 40380.9 in reply to 40380.8 
ABC's Music Lounge Is Live with a New Installment of "Nashville"-Inspired Docu-Web Series, "On the Record"
Look for the new original song "Undermine," written by Trent Dabbs and Kacey Musgraves and performed by show stars Hayden Panettiere and Charles Esten.

[via press release from ABC]

ABC'S MUSIC LOUNGE IS LIVE WITH A NEW INSTALLMENT OF "NASHVILLE"-INSPIRED DOCU-WEB SERIES, "ON THE RECORD," FEATURING THE ORIGINAL SONG "UNDERMINE" PERFORMED BY HAYDEN PANETTIERE AND CHARLES ESTEN

Renowned Singer Songwriter Elvis Costello's Original Song, "Twist of Barbwire," Is Now Available for Download!

The second installment of ABC Music Lounge's "Nashville"-inspired docu-web series, "On the Record," is live at www.abc.com/musiclounge with the new original song "Undermine," written by Trent Dabbs and Kacey Musgraves and performed by show stars Hayden Panettiere as Juliette Barnes and Charles Esten as Deacon Claybourne. The song is a passion project for Panettiere's character and appears multiple times in this week's episode of "Nashville," which airs WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

With interviews from Panettiere, Esten, Grammy Award-winning T Bone Burnett (executive music producer), Callie Khouri (creator/executive producer), R.J. Cutler (director/executive producer) and the songwriters, "On the Record" will uncover how "Undermine" was written, what it means for the characters, and how it took on a new life in the editing room. There will also be an exclusive acoustic performance of the song by Dabbs and Musgraves.

"This is by far one of my favorite songs, if not my favorite," said Panettiere. "It's the first time you really see her (Juliette) talent and the heart behind her."

"'Undermine' is another that's just gorgeous," said Esten. "You hear it and at first you're blown away, and then you think, 'oh man, I hope can live up to this song.'"

"Undermine," along with Elvis Costello's "Twist of Barbwire," performed by Jonathan Jackson as Avery, and "Telescope," written by Hillary Lindsey and Cary Barlowe, performed by Hayden Panettiere as Juliette, are now available for download on iTunes and http://abc.go.com/music-lounge/. "If I Didn't Know Better," written by John Paul White and Arum Rae, has quickly raced up the iTunes charts, breaking the top 5 on the Country Chart, after it was featured in last week's premiere of "Nashville." T Bone Burnett serves as executive music producer for the series. All original music is released by ABC Studios and ABC Music Lounge in association with Big Machine Records.

"On the Record" is a documentary web series that follows the life of original songs performed on "Nashville" written by singer/songwriters in the music scene, from the songs' inception to on-air premiere. The series offers an intimate look into the songwriting process, from guitar demo to music video and all the steps in between.

"Nashville" is executive produced by Dee Johnson, R.J. Cutler, Callie Khouri, who is also creator, and Steve Buchanan. The series is produced by Lionsgate, ABC Studios and Gaylord Entertainment.

ABC Music Lounge, which launched in May 2009 on ABC.com, provides users with an interactive online music experience that is uniquely ABC. Reflective of the network's commitment to using digital platforms to deepen its relationship with viewers, the ABC Music Lounge showcases everything about the music and artists featured on ABC's popular primetime schedule, offering a deep catalog of music-related content. The site features a 24-hour streaming radio station programmed with music featured on such ABC series as "Body of Proof," "Castle," "Dancing with the Stars," "Grey's Anatomy," "Private Practice," "Revenge" and "Once Upon a Time," among others. Visitors to the site can get access to exclusive weekly free downloads and get a glimpse of ABC's music future, as the radio station also showcases new music picked by series producers, music supervisors and others involved in the music selection process for shows that have previously seen great success. In addition to a streaming radio station, ABC Music Lounge is home to music videos, exclusive performance footage, photos and behind-the-scenes interviews with artists, series producers and music supervisors.

ABC Music Lounge: http://abc.go.com/music-lounge.

From: rebarules1 DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by host10/22/12 9:02 PM 
To: All  (10 of 78) 
 40380.10 in reply to 40380.9 

source: zap2it.com

'Nashville's' Sam Palladio: Starstruck by Hayden Panettiere and 13 more things to know

sam-palladio-nashville-ones-to-watch.jpgBrit actor Sam Palladio is soon to become a household name in the U.S., as he stars as songwriter/aspiring musician Gunnar Scott on ABC's new drama "Nasvhille." Zap2it has named him one of our Ones to Watch for the 2012-13 season and we caught up with Palladio, where he told us about his off-screen life.

What's the most embarrassing song is on your iPod? 
Probably one of the first songs I wrote at about 15 called "Why didn't you text me back!"

Zombie apocalypse or alien invasion? 
Aliens for sure, I've seen what looks like zombie apocalypses on Friday nights in the north of England and I'd rather take my chances with ET any day.

Do you have any current pop culture obsessions/addictions/guilty pleasures?
I'm addicted to "Breaking Bad" at the moment, hoping it doesn't turn me to drugs. 

Do you have any strange phobias? 
Nail files.....I'm can't handle the sound of girls filing their nails, makes me shiver.

Who is your most recent text message from? 
I'm sure its from my mum. Everyone thinks I'm popular because my phones always beeping, but it's usually her reminding me to "make sure that I sound very English, Americans like that".... Thanks mum.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? 
In my home town, Penzance, at a spot called Battery Rocks, it's a little patch of rocks and tide pools that are exposed at low tide. Spent my whole childhood there.

Tell us one thing that the general public doesn't know about you.  
I'm Batman.

Is there a celebrity you've met who made you feel starstruck? Tell us about it. 
The first time I met my castmate Hayden Panettiere when I turned to film the pilot for "Nashville." I used to watch "Heroes" religiously, always been a bit of a superhero geek, so I felt pretty excited to be working with her.

What do you have to have in your carry-on bag on the plane? 
I usually take a guitar with me everywhere I travel. I'm always hoping it'll fit in the overhead bins.

What food can you not resist? 
A Cornish pasty, the local delicacy of my home county back in England.

If you could guest star on one other TV show, what would it be and why?  
"Flight of the Conchords." I'd love to do a duet with Brett and Jermaine and end up in some surreal scene, wearing spandex or something. 

What do your friends make fun of you for?  
Ordering fancy, fruity-looking cocktails as opposed to having a beer. I have no shame. The drink could be wearing a hat, but if it tastes good, I'll drink it OK.

What websites do you check most often?
Probably YouTube to see what new wildlife videos my 90-year-old Grandpa has uploaded. He's a computer genius.

What's the most random thing in your purse or wallet?
I think I've still got a ticket stub in there from when I saw the Beach Boys at the Hollywood bowl. Those boys have still got it.

"Nashville" premieres Wednesday, Oct. 10 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 ... 51-60 61-70 71-78
Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.