UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Does your HR fix your breaks at work and work schedule?

Started Sep-21 by Mandarinich; 34 views.
Mandarinich

Sep-21

Does your HR fix your breaks at work and work schedule?

If you are taking 2 unrecorded breaks of 15 minutes does that mean you're only working 7.5 hours per day? I knew some people who had that deal. The started at 8 and left at 5 but got two 15 minute breaks - one between 8 and 12 and one between 1 and 5. I couldn't let people do that when I ran a cafe. It could seem quiet but any time 20 people could walk in, so I wanted 2 people there at all times. That meant people could take a break between 10-11 or 1pm-2pm depending on what shift they worked.

ammarant

Oct-2

Why is everything so difficult? Every office has rules and schedules.

golvoka

Oct-2

Our office has a strict schedule of work and a break for coffee and lunch. We work with clients and it is important that someone was constantly in the office and was able to help.  
The entire process of controlling the use of working time is automated. We have a BrainyHR program installed. 
This is not a complex but important program for HR. On Brainyhr.io site you'll find a full description of the program

Alpen25

Oct-5

The same stuff with me, I am very tired to spend a lot of time on my college things cuz I got so many homework stuff to do.. it drives me crazy , looks like y mind gonna blast off.. I dunno what can I do with all that things..

In reply toRe: msg 4
Alpen25

Oct-5

I thought about it over and over again and the only way out is to pay money to professional to get it ready. I really liked the information on the site paper writer free here at this link I think that hiring a tutor will not be very convenient at the moment, and when many people work online, I saw ads for these reviews of the best courses online. I have looked at their programs and think that this is a very convenient and inexpensive solution for future students. Have a nice day and I hope I helped you here too.