UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How can I quickly compare database schema sql server?

Started Sep-29 by afikl; 56 views.
afikl

Sep-29

How can I quickly compare database schema sql server?

In reply toRe: msg 1
lilla99

Sep-30

You can use SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT), a Visual Studio extension. You can extract the database schema as a .dacpac file and compare it to another .dacpac file or an existing database.

Alpen25

Oct-1

Hey guys, I see you got some problems with this software, no need to worry now cuz it can be solved easily. There is a professional team that can help you to handle it out. Check this site  https://qawerk.com/blogs/crowdsourced-vs-outsourced-testing-what-to-choose/ and read all about it. They can test and release it bug-free and make it work fast without any errors. While they are busy with that you may have your time do other things, sounds good right?

dalana777

Oct-1

not so long ago I found a great solution

In reply toRe: msg 4
dalana777

Oct-1

I began to use a powerful and reliable schema comparison tool www.devart.com/dbforge/sql/schemacompare/ that helps eliminate errors when propagating changes in database schemas to various environments, track changes and modifications according to customer requirements on production databases, take schema snapshots to create savepoints during database development data and automate the migration of schema changes using the command line interface

Frederic1k

Oct-14

Hello guys. Can you please tell me more about iboostup cleaner? I just not sure that it's  a good program and I have a few questions. 

Bobbyyy11

Oct-14

It's really good that you decided to ask it beforehand as it's important to check all the reviews before downloading and installing it as this program can have some viruses or just don't work well. Personally I recommend you all to check this iboostup review and get more information about it as I'm sure that it will be useful and very informative for you. Go there and read all the advantages and disadvantages of this software. Do you still have any questions? Feel free to write me and I will help you