UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How to choose the right set of training?

Started Oct-19 by golvoka; 40 views.
golvoka

Oct-19

I want to make my body beautiful. In the summer I ran in the park and did exercises for the press and legs.  But it didn't give me the result I wanted.  
How to choose the right set of workouts that will allow me to lose weight? I want my body to have a beautiful relief shape.

lelekana

Oct-20

You can do online training Oleksiy TOROKHTIY. Oleksiy TOROKHTIY has developed author's workouts for different muscle groups. 
For example, snatch push press for training of upper limbs and muscle stabilizers. On the official Oleksiy Torokhtiy website, you can get advice and learn more about it.

golvoka said:

I want to make my body beautiful. In the summer I ran in the park and did exercises for the press and legs.  But it didn't give me the result I wanted.   How to choose the right set of workouts that will allow me to lose weight? I want my body to have a beautiful relief shape.

Good evening. If your workout program became not relevant to your physical conditions, you should change it. All is very simple. You can find many other exercises online or for example to go to the gym and get consultations from professional coach. My favorite exercise is running, it is always provides good results. I even bought cool treadmill from gymequipmentcenter.com site to be able to training at home. It is actual due to covid-19.