UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Can I buy weed legal in UK?

Started Nov-2 by Brian Griffin (BrianGriffi1); 64 views.

Can I buy weed legal in UK? What places do you know?

Good day. As I know marijuana is not legal in the UK for recreational use but in 2018 it was made legal for restricted medical use. I even saw special online shops where you can order such products.

Sergio Jemas (SergioJemas) said:

Good day. As I know marijuana is not legal in the UK for recreational use but in 2018 it was made legal for restricted medical use. I even saw special online shops where you can order such products.

Good evening. Yeah, you are right. If you have special prescription like my father(he suffers from depression), you can buy and use cannabis for medical purposes. As I know this plant helps many people with their problems. We usually order necessary products from Weed Shop in UK https://weedzy.co.uk/ they provide really good quality and prices!

ghho9

Nov-7

I know that there are a plenty of different websites that are allowing to buy weed and cannabis legal. I prefer to buy different products that are made from it. Recently, I started to use Blesses CBD oil which was a perfect option for me. I liked the quality and the delivery of this website as well.