UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What is the difference between a purebred and a regular cat?

Started Nov-14 by kannaa; 56 views.
kannaa

Nov-14

What is the difference between a purebred and a regular cat?

In reply toRe: msg 1
lilla99

Nov-15

It is believed that a thoroughbred cat will be recognized by everyone at once, that it is easy to distinguish it from an ordinary cat. At first glance, yes: here he is, a British, here is a Bengal, here is a Siamese, etc.

afikl

Nov-15

caring for a purebred cat requires a lot of money

In reply toRe: msg 3
dalana777

Nov-15

You can see that domestic mongrel cats are very different from each other in color, proportions, size, head shape, etc. Even kittens from the same litter can be very different. Why is that? The fact is that a certain type of appearance was historically formed in its own area, that is, each area had its own set of characteristics (a relatively closed area and gave a stable type, which was later called a breed, as in the case of Siberian, Siamese, Norwegian cats). But over millennia of natural and artificial migrations, these sets of features have mixed. In addition, closer to modern times, pedigree cats, released by their owners for self-walking, began to connect to the transfer of genes to the next generations (remember that some outbreds are similar to this or that breed?). Therefore, the genotype of outbred kittens is very diverse. Although in my opinion it does not matter much. All cats are smart and charming. And they all need good care. By the way, I have a very ordinary cat and I love her very much. My cat is a neat and tidy animal that constantly looks after itself, but you need to educate your pet and provide it with proper care from birth. You have to train your cat to use the litter box (on this website you will find 2020's Best Litter Boxes for Your Cat), teach to play and not bite. If the need arises, it will be necessary to perform an operation in a timely manner, which will require preparation and follow-up care. Throughout a cat's life, it is necessary to monitor its health.