UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I want to help my mother

Started Nov-16 by George443888; 36 views.
George443888

Nov-16

Hello, guys. My step-father was dead several years ago, but my mother is in the prime of her life but doesn't have any serious relationship. I think that it's time to find some gentleman for the relationship and maybe think about marriage. Recommend some good websites you use to get acquainted with other people, please.

John0993

Nov-16

Hello, everybody. I am so sorry about the situation which happened in your family. Life continues and wish your mother all the best and live a happy life. She can easily get acquainted with many new people on online dating websites if she wants. By the way, on this online dating website https://www.maturexmatch.com/, I got acquainted with my girlfriend half a year ago and we are thinking about marriage. You can advise your mother using a dating website and I hope she will find an appropriate man for her. Good luck!