UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

History of education?

Started Nov-30 by Jeraldos; 116 views.
Jeraldos

Nov-30

The first secular professional educational institutions were military and naval schools. By this time, most universities had lost their religious orientation to a significant extent. At the same time, theological education has become a separate subsystem.

The ideological change in attitude to education is usually attributed to the age of Enlightenment, whose leaders first raised the issue of introducing universal primary education and opening mass public schools and higher educational institutions. In Modern Europe, with the collapse of traditional social structures, there is a need for a new understanding of the activities of education and the entire complex of social relations associated with it. In the XVII century, the first pedagogical systems appeared, within the framework of which the practical approbation of their ideas and approaches to life, man, society, knowledge and activity began. By this time, a systematic study of the processes of domestication and socialization, identification and description of the laws of these processes, was initiated, thanks to which considerable empirical and theoretical material was accumulated. However, during this period, there were still no clear ideas about the social tasks of General education as opposed to special education, so the first primary schools, which began to open mainly at monasteries, did not teach anything except elementary literacy. Monastic schools were intended mainly for students from the lower classes, and secular secondary schools (of various types) that appeared in the middle of the XIX century were intended for the urban bourgeoisie. Children of the aristocracy continued to receive General education from home teachers.

The modern discourse of education was formed during the Enlightenment and finally took shape in the XVIII century, especially under the influence of J. V. von Goethe, I. Pestalozzi and a number of neo-humanists. The concept of education itself has acquired a categorical status and has been dissociated from other similar concepts. Since the XIX century, the active development of profiles and nomenclature of special education began. In addition to the multiplying universities, various narrow-profile institutions began to open: military, naval, technical, and commercial. There were children's military schools (cadet corps) and secondary special educational institutions (medical, technical, pedagogical), including special women's ones. In fact, the educational system has survived to the present time in approximately this form with minor changes. From Europe and America, it gradually spread to the countries of Asia and Africa (where the traditional system of education, mainly monastic, is preserved in parallel). In the XX century, various structures of additional education and advanced training appeared, and, finally, General and special education began to form a coherent system, and secondary education in developed countries became mandatory.

Lavarda

Nov-30

I ordered refresher courses from the best of the best on the site https://edureviewer.com/courses/prepscholar-review/. The price is also pleasantly pleased, very affordable for a student and a person who wants to have a great future. And most importantly, they have the right approach to information, all the pros and cons are painted.

Ritaa1Clo

Nov-30

Time passes and everything changes. And it might seem that it's much easier to study now. But how much time should we spend on lesson's preparation? i'm really thankful Buyessayscheap that write my essay for me cheap. This company gives every student an opportunity to take time for themselves!  They have been in this business for a very long time. And every writer has to prove his/her experience and should hold a diploma! So you don't need to be worried about the quality of your papers. They always execute their tasks in a timely manner without any problems. You also can find out from their work how to structure the information so that it makes a great impression on a reader. It's a great company with flexible pricing and a top-quality of each paper!

Ndiyaro

Dec-13

Modern education is now available to everyone, but this does not mean that learning has become easier. Yes, we have many electronic libraries and various supporting resources, but the requirements and responsibilities are also greater. I use the service essay writer to write my essays perfectly. I'm in a difficult situation when I need a lot of money, but I don't have time to study. It helps a lot.