UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Such applications exist!

Started Oct-4 by Ndiyaro; 51 views.
Ndiyaro

Oct-4

Weighing applications use the device's accelerometer to determine the approximate weight. This leads to a certain drawback: the measurement accuracy is imperfect. Therefore, you should not rely on a "mobile scale" if you need to measure something to the nearest gram. 

Abramo23

Oct-5

Wow. This is the first time I've heard of such an application. Could you please help me? What is the best app to download for sound measurement? I found several options in the play market.

Dornthesh

Oct-5

It turns out there are useful applications. I don't know which is my favourite app. This summer I am going to a concert and I downloaded the volume meter to my phone. You can also download this decibelpro.app in the play market. I downloaded a decibel measurement app to be completely upset that this concert would lower my hearing. My friend has already spoiled her hearing with loud music at home.