UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Telegram as a platform for promotion

Started Oct-14 by Dornthesh; 36 views.
Dornthesh

Oct-14

I would like to know more about promotion because it is a very popular topic now. The promotion of your business through social media is already a hackneyed topic. I want to try something new.

Cooperer

Oct-14

I would like to know more about promotion because it is a very popular topic now. The promotion of your business through social media is already a hackneyed topic. I want to try something new. 

Ndiyaro

Oct-15

It is quite difficult to do business now. At the moment, advertising takes a fairly large place when you starting a business. The right ad placement can pay off in your business. Therefore, there are targetologists who know how to do this. But I am trying to do my own promotion for my business using the Telega.io platform. When I started my business, a friend advised me to watch a video about telegram ads. Telegram helped me find my target audience.