UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

crm for business

Started Jun-2 by samuidan; 139 views.
samuidan

Jun-2

hello. Guys do u know what crm platform better to use for online financial startup? salesforce or something else?

grey6e

Jun-6

I can recommend to use salesforce or shopify. Recently implemented new  snowflake salesforce cloud storage. Snowflake manages the overall structure and organization, file size, compression, metadata, statistics, and other aspects of data storage. Customers cannot see or access the data objects saved by Snowflake; they can only access them through SQL query operations performed with Snowflake.

In reply toRe: msg 2
Viktor77

Jun-7

I also had a start up but in this economy it was impossible to do anything, because people were not buying my stuff. So I had to make a decision to build a website that offers vacancies. Hopefully that second attempt will be more successful.

Msg 2395.4 deleted
Bobbyyy11

Jun-22

I would like to start a tutoring business and my friend told me that it's really crucial to have a resource in this case. I have found a few articles on how to create an online tutoring website and it seems to me that it's pretty difficult to do on my own... Have you ever tried to do anything like that?

polli99

Jun-29

What about some offline marketing ideas? I would like to get some tips on it. I think that some promo items like those Lapel Pins from https://www.pinsource.com are pretty good. Have a look there too, maybe you will find them interesting to you. Thank you in advance for sharing any ideas here!