UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How do I start selling on Amazon and what do I need to do?

Started Sep-22 by mariopepper; 74 views.
mariopepper

Sep-22

It is possible to create a successful business abroad, which makes me happy, because I got to know Amazon. But how do I start selling on Amazon and what do I need to do?

mamarika

Sep-22

First you have to understand how to create amazon seller account and then move on to the most important thing, I'm talking about sales. You can also register a brand. This is an optional category, but I advise you to register it, because the brand gives a lot of advantages. With it to sell will be easier. I'm talking about your store, video advertising and other additional advertising tools, an additional description block, extensive brand analytics, rights protection, and others.

bossboja

Sep-22

There is an option of doing without investment at all. This method is called dropshipping. You create an account on Amazon, you pay for it, but you sell other people's goods.