UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Advise me a keyboard recording tool.

Started Jul-18 by kannaa; 175 views.
kannaa

Jul-18

Advise me a tool for recording and tracking keystrokes on my computer during my absence.

In reply toRe: msg 1
GlikHY

Jul-30

On the technical side, there are several categories of software keyloggers. It is a hypervisor-based, kernel-based, API-based keylogger, and based on traffic interception. So you first need to make a choice from the one that suits you.

snak777

Jul-31

I certainly apologize, but why do you need it? It will not be easier to set a complex password? So in my opinion it is much easier and you will know for sure that no one can open your computer.

lilla99

Jul-31

When I encountered such a problem, I spent a long time searching for a reliable program. As I understood, the keylogger should be easy to use and install. Then I decided to try the Keyboard Tracker trial versionĀ https://keyboardtracer.com/trial/ This tool has the function of taking screenshots, generating detailed reports and intercepting chat messages, Skype and other instant messengers.