UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How can I help my old mother?

Started Aug-21 by lilla99; 85 views.
lilla99

Aug-21

How can I help my old mother? The fact is that my mother has recently become very sick. In addition, her heart often worries and pressure rises. She does not want to live with smna. I wanted to find someone to take care of her, but my mother is categorically against strangers. What do i do?

kannaa

Aug-21

If you don’t trust a stranger like that. then can you try to find someone through your relatives or friends?

snak777

Aug-22

When my father started to get sick and I, just like you, was looking for possible options from among my friends or relatives, my work colleague advised me to apply for participation in the CDPAP program (in this program they try to find the person you need from among your relatives) on allheart where for my father in two weeks they picked up a person (a distant relative) with all the skills to care for a sick elderly person.

• Edited August 22, 2019 3:29 am  by  snak777