UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What are good topics for a research paper?

Started Aug-30 by Brian Griffin (BrianGriffi1); 336 views.

What are good topics for a research paper?

Although the OP has kept the question rather general, I suppose from the keywords that it is about academic papers in computer science.

Stating topics that are popular this year would limit the applicability of the answer to the next 2–3 years. So, I keep my response also a bit general.

First, you should check review papers on a broad topic that interests you. A good review paper (paper X) provides some background on gaps in the body of knowledge, which have to be filled by future work. By tracing back more recent papers citing paper X, you’ll find papers you may want to study in more detail. You can trace back the references to paper X on Google Scholar (there it’s called “Cited by”), for example. Again, in all these papers check the section pointing at further work that has been planned or that should be done.

Second, identify the topics that interest you. This is important: without motivation you will not succeed, although you may produce something to turn in.

Third, analyse the topics further and select one of those you feel confident to approach critically and creatively. This includes feasibility in case of experimental work that has to be done.

Writing a research paper is a challenging process for many students. For me, the most stumbling block is the beginning of the process and creating the first draft. When I don't have desire and/or time, I just prefer using this site to buy research paper. Works fine and fast!

It is hard to give an answer on your question. On what subject will be your paper? How can I advice a topic for you without this information) Research paper is quite difficult thing which require time and hard work. If your deadline is near better will be to buy it. Just choose some good writing service with help of https://britishessays.net/studymoose-review/ and order it.