UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Which pet is best for a child?

Started Nov-5 by afikl; 169 views.
afikl

Nov-5

Which pet is best for a child? I can not choose between a cat, a dog and a rabbit.

In reply toRe: msg 1
kannaa

Nov-11

I personally love cats. In my opinion these are the smartest and kindest pets. Moreover, they are such cute fluffy animals!

In reply toRe: msg 2
kira7112

Nov-11

It seems to me that the child himself should choose a pet. After all, you want to get a pet for him. Although in my opinion a rabbit is the best choice.

lilla99

Nov-12

I think it’s best for you to get a rabbit. I assure you, these are very smart and kind creatures. In addition, they get along well with children. Taking care of them is also not particularly difficult. The main thing here is to choose the right cage for your rabbit (I advise you to read the detailed bunny cage information), and I want to tell you that this petonbed site was created specifically for pet owners, here you can always find the answer to your questions. In addition, on this resource you can definitely find quality articles on how to care for your pet and product reviews.

In reply toRe: msg 1
kira7112

Nov-12

I heard that the cage for the rabbit needs to be selected depending on the type of rabbit, as they differ not only in appearance, but also in weight. So, one species can reach ten kilograms in weight, rabbits of another species - five kilograms, and dwarf rabbits reach a maximum of two kilograms, and that is not always the case.