UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Holidays in Dubai

Started Dec-31 by kannaa; 295 views.
kannaa

Dec-31

This year we decided to relax in Dubai. Share your opinion about this place. Where to go? Where to eat What is the best thing to see?

In reply toRe: msg 1
afikl

Dec-31

I advise you to look at this city from the water and take a boat ride along the Dubai Creek Canal. Just go on a boat trip in the evening when the city is lit by millions of colorful lights

ammarant

Dec-31

What kind of Emir are you going to be resting in?

lelekana

Jan-2

In my opinion it is very hot in Dubai, it’s better to go somewhere to the islands

Msg 711.5 deleted
snak777

Jan-2

I would love to visit Dubai

lilla99

Jan-3

Dubai is a great place to stay. Only try not to go there on holidays - everything will be very expensive in the summer too, it is unbearably hot. As for the attractions, the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Music Fountain, Atlantis The Palm Resort with a water park and a marine animal park. By the way, I advise you to pre-book a car through the platform https://renty.ae/ so you solve a lot of your problems. Personally, we really liked the renty services, the car was well maintained, clean, and the driver knew everything and he himself advised us where it is best to spend time.

• Edited January 3, 2020 3:26 am  by  lilla99
afikl

Feb-15

great idea rent a car

In reply toRe: msg 8
dalana777

Feb-15

I also really enjoyed a vacation in Dubai. I was able to see many new places and take great pictures. Now I'm going to create a small slide show with them and combine them with other videos. So I recently found png to pdf https://pngpdf.com/ online file converter and was pleasantly surprised that I can use this converter for free.