UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What problems can be with a dog?

Started Feb-1 by lilla99; 286 views.
lilla99

Feb-1

What problems can be with a dog?

dalana777

Feb-1

Responsibility for any living creature. A dog can live 10-15 years, and small ones even more. Now, if you are ready for such a period to write yourself a schedule of grooming daily without days off, holidays and absenteeism, then start a dog

lelekana

Feb-1

The dog is a very smart animal. I don't think there's going to be a problem.

afikl

Feb-2

I live in an apartment and I have a Golden Retriever, she is 4 months old, we don’t let her into the rooms, she has only a hall, a kitchen, a balcony, a corridor and a bathroom. At first I went to the toilet everywhere, now only for a walk.

In reply toRe: msg 4
snak777

Feb-3

Whether you have problems with your dog or not is entirely up to you. If you work with her, then you should not have any problems

kannaa

Feb-6

In my opinion there are no problems with dogs at all. A dog in the house is an absolute blessing. This pet will become not only your friend and assistant, bringing practical benefits. In addition, communication with the dog, caring for it is an effective educational method for children. For example, you need to walk with a dog without missing walks; you need to clean up after it - all this is very disciplining. For adults, they also become a real antidepressant. I am very pleased when my pets joyfully meet me after work and look with a devoted look. True, we had one not a big problem. One of our pets loved digging in our garden. But we were able to overcome this thanks to the article https://petonbed.com/how-to-stop-your-dog-from-digging-up-your-garden/ after the information we received, we were able to cope with this habit in our dog. By the way, I want to tell you that on the petonbed website you can find reviews and tips for pets from veterinarians on any topic

kira7112

Feb-6

I also like dogs. they are the most faithful friends.

Alpen25

Mar-5

I like dogs either and I like walking with my Jumbo and taking care of him. The dogs are best friends ever cuz they not gonna let you down ever. I like this website https://dog-advisors.com/best-senior-dog-food-grain-free/ here I can learn more details about good high quality food or some other tips and things my jumbo may need. 

• Edited March 5, 2020 5:18 am  by  Alpen25