UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Benefits of relaxing on a yacht

Started Mar-9 by lelekana; 165 views.
lelekana

Mar-9

Not so long ago, rest on a yacht was considered elite, to spend so weekend or vacation could afford only wealthy people. Today, to get an incomparable pleasure, going on a sea or river trip, can almost everyone - it is enough to rent a yacht.

Renting in Italy, Greece, Spain and other countries is an opportunity to look into the protected bays and lagoons, where it is impossible to get by any other transport. Full of natural charm small islets, cozy bays, which do not enter large ships, do not fly planes and do not come cars - all this will be available to you.

It's an amazing holiday. Who is planning a summer trip, I recommend yachting

ammarant

Mar-11

I like to stay on a yacht. My friends and I were already on yachting in Italy. This year we hope to visit Greece. I hope that the situation with the coronavirus will be resolved and we can go to Italy.  We rent yachts with the help of https://sailica.com/. It's very convenient. The website has a full description of the yachts. We choose a yacht based on the size of our company

• Edited March 15, 2020 3:31 pm  by  ammarant
kenochka

Mar-25

In the current situation with the coronavirus pandemic, it is not yet known whether it will be possible to travel

Bridjet75

Mar-26

I like to stay on a yacht. My friends and I were already on yachting in Italy. This year we hope to visit Greece. I hope that the situation with the coronavirus will be resolved and we can go to Italy.

Mandarinich

Mar-26

I was last year in Greece. It's a great holiday. We were in Athens on excursions and meteors. But the main attractions of Greece are the islands and the sea.  We are a boat rental in Greece using the online resource https://www.in-clouds-sailing.com/boats?country=Greece .  It's very convenient. We planned the trip in advance.  Vacation on a yacht is an amazing opportunity to see the beauty of Greece.