UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What games do you like to play?

Started Mar-13 by ammarant; 244 views.
ammarant

Mar-13

There are a lot of different games now. I would also like to relax and play. What games do you like to play?  What games can you advise me?

golvoka

Mar-14

I rarely play. It's more of a smartphone game.  I can't spend a lot of time playing games

lelekana

Mar-17

I like to play Escape from Tarkov. The game has a great story. The battle of the Russians and the Americans is always mesmerizing. The game has its own features.  I play in the team of experienced players Escape from Tarkov lfg . So I get information and experience that I don't know if I could find

kenochka

Mar-29

I prefer peaceful games, which are aimed at creation and with beautiful cute graphics.  I recommend Stardew Valley https://sysrqmts.com/games/stardew-valley. This is a computer game in the genre of the simulator of the life of a farmer with elements of role-playing game. Installing the game is very simple. Memory game takes little. And for pCs, there are minimal requirements. Windows Vista operating system, for graphics 
256 mb video memory, shader model 3.0

Alpen25

Apr-23

Thank you for sharing this games with me because I'm looking for some new interesting games every time. I like testing them all to see which one worth playing and which one just rubbish. There is an interesting game I found out recently it is valorant stats it is an exciting shooting game and I recommend you to try it because it's really interesting.

Bobbyyy11

May-14

As for me, I love playing chess and for me, these games are much more interesting than any other thing. I also use this chess-bot when I need to win but I don't know how to do it. I believe that it's okay to use such programs from time to time and what about you? What do you think about this theme?