UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

How do I organize customer service?

Started Mar-31 by golvoka; 88 views.
golvoka

Mar-31

I have been working in customer service for several years. Our company is engaged in sales. The company's recent sales have increased significantly, as has the number of customers. But with this, more and more emails from customers with the same questions or claims come to the company's email address. 
Sometimes it takes days to solve the same issue.     On the company's website, ns have all the information about the company, about supplies. But customers keep writing 
Tell me how to improve customer service?

kenochka

Mar-31

Monotony and performing the same functions for employees is not the best assistant and advisor. I understand that. 
But you can simplify customer service with 
online ticket software support  Useresponse. 
ticketing system records important information about the case that can be useful to your entire team.
It is a web support service that handles all customer messages and manages all customer requests from the moment they are received until they are resolved