UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What kind of sport do you prefer?

Started Jun-23 by kannaa; 350 views.

I prefer football, running and workout at gym. By the way I can recommend good inexpensive fitness tracker for comfortable training. It is Skygrand High-End Fitness Tracker HR. I found this model on 4Prototypes.com smart devices. Features:
• Heart Rate & Sleep Monitoring. • All-day Activity Tracking. • Multi-Sport Modes & Connected GPS. • See Calls & Messages on Your Wrist. • Waterproof and dustproof standard.

In reply toRe: msg 3
samuidan

Sep-5

I like outdoor activity like hiking, hunting, fishing and climbing. I am active person so always try to be in good shape. Lately I was on duck hunting. Duck hunting is more easier for me than deer hunting. For me duck hunting like sport. I prefer to use additional tools during hunting like binoculars. My ones is Vortex Optics RZB-2102 Razor HD 10×42. This binocular is made with state of the art lens coating that delivers the best level of light transmission for bright and clear images with high contrast. Plus review here https://opticzoo.com/best-binoculars-for-deer-hunting-reviews/