UAESol

Web hosting Support

Hosted by UAESol

Any question about the dedicated hosing servers, VPS servers, shared web hosting and ccTLD can be asked here. Discus your hosting related problems and have a perfect solution here.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I'm looking for proven APIs to get Forex market quotes

Started 12/7/19 by lelekana; 341 views.
kenochka

2/14/20

For a successful forex trading, you need a reliable broker.  It will depend a lot on which country you live in or want to operate. The legislation is different.

ammarant

Feb-15

A trader cannot independently work on forex without the support of a licensed forex broker.  Only brokers provide the possibility of making trading deals on Forex. Brokers are intermediaries between the trader and the market. You can choose your broker using the https://fx-list.com brokers search site. The site provides only verified information on brokers.

Olha123

Apr-8

This is a good site. I have chosen a broker and work with him. thanks

lilla99

Jul-31

difficult to trade cryptocurrency

dalana777

Jul-31

To successfully trade cryptocurrency, you need to carefully study all the information and be able to analyze. Personally, I am interested in ICO projects. First, I study ICO Rating  and choose the most successful projects to invest my money.

snak777

Aug-7

If you decide to trade cryptocurrency, please note that not all exchanges accept traditional money, so in some cases you will first need to buy cryptocurrency and transfer it to the exchange, and then start trading. However, there are also platforms that provide a combination of an exchanger, broker and wallet, where you can do everything at once.

afikl

Aug-8

When I started trading bitcoin, I first studied the technological information, studied the market, chose a strategy and started making deliberate trades that led me to success. I made sure that I am a successful crypto trader when I withdrawn my savings through the bitcoin to paypal exchanger https://www.bestchange.com/bitcoin-to-paypal-usd.html So be watchful and careful, then luck will accompany you.