Introduce Yourself -  hello again (395 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 

Haven't been around in forever, so I thought I would stop in and say hello... So sad to see almost no one here! I was hoping to get back to wire and find some of my old friends here to help cheer me on! 

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2 of 5) 
 20133.2 in reply to 20133.1 

Is anyone left from the old days? Debbie (from maine), Micki, Vampi? cant remember all the others names... I gt sick and fell away and then delphi started changing... I finally have time in my life for art again, and was hoping to reconnect...

To: beadbrat DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 20133.3 in reply to 20133.2 

Not many of the oldies still around, however a few do check in to see who is still here. FB robbed most of the good forums, and a lot of great friends are no longer able to connect.

Maybe it will turn around someday.

Jim

To: gemsetter  (4 of 5) 
 20133.4 in reply to 20133.3 

I dont think it was facebook as much as the changed policies and pricing tiers, I know that is part of the reason I rarely checked in.. i was feeling nostalgic... 

There will never be a place like what this group once was!

To: beadbrat DelphiPlus Member Icon unread  (5 of 5) 
 20133.5 in reply to 20133.1 

I'm a newbie, but I'll still say hello.

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:
Using a mobile device? Switch to the Mobile Site.

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Advertising | Membership Plans
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Terms of Service.