Sean (shm78)

District 2 Wrestling

Hosted by Sean (shm78)

Welcome to the District 2 wrestling forum. We are the voice of high school wrestling and football in Northeastern, Pennsylvania.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PLAYOFFS   D2 Football Discussion

Started by WVCSportsFan; 486 views.
GridironGANG

11/10/08

GAR is going to slaughter The hawkeyes alive
LLFAN3

11/11/08

GAR beat them up pretty bad during the regular season.  Hanover likes to get revenge.  I am picking Hanover over GAR in a close game.

GAR58

11/12/08

Another comment from the same LL fan hatin sour grapes again i mite add
In reply toRe: msg 14
tuggsey

11/13/08

The GAR Hanover games have become almost the equivalent as the GAR Meyers rivalry. GAR will win this won but not in the same manner as the last time they played. I expect this to be a very close game with GAR winning it late on Hanover mistakes. It has the makings of a great game. GAR 20 Hanover 13
In reply toRe: msg 14
LLFAN3

11/13/08

What are you talking about, sour grapes?  I believe Hanover is playing great football, and can beat GAR.  I am a realist.  Look at the Week 11 picks.  I picked Lehman to lose to Hanover, based upon a lot of research and observation I have made.  Not just some off-the-cuff remark like you keep making.
GridironGANG

11/13/08

Just to correct you, you did not pick Hanover over Lehman. Get your stories straight

"Lehman over Hanover.  Watch for an upset here.  Hanover is greatly improved from week 1.  Lehman is flat, and has been turning the ball over a lot the last two weeks.  But as both GAR and Dallas know about Lehman, it is not over until there is 0:00 on the clock.  But if Lehman wins, I think it will again be close."

Quoted by LLFAN3

AKA GAR HATER

LLFAN3

11/15/08

First, I am not a GAR hater.  I don't know where you get that.  I have never bad-mouthed GAR, or any of the players or coaches.  I gave GAR58 a hard time because he/she, and now you, just make accusations that are unfounded.  I state the facts and statistics about the games.

Second, I did pick Hanover over Lehman in the clip you quoted.  The clip you quoted was in response to Frank's Week 11 picks.  The "Lehman over Hanover" part that you underlined and bolded was in response to Frank's Week 11 pick.  I then put my comments after it, and the first thing I said was "watch for an upset here", and I go on to explain.

So, back at ya.  YOU get YOUR stories straight.

And, by the way, congratulations to GAR on beating Hanover last night.  But the did not exactly "sluagher them' like you said they would.

• Edited 11/15/2008 6:49 am ET by LLFAN3
GAR58

11/15/08

Guess what Gar is going to District title game enough said
In reply toRe: msg 19
LLFAN3

11/15/08

Yes, they are going to the title game.  The deserve to, because they won the games they needed to win.  But it is going to be a tough, almost impossible game against Dunmore.

GridironGANG

11/15/08

Once again give GAR no chance.. i love it.

Every single game this year when gar went up against a team with a winning record, the majority of the people picked gar to lose. and guess what, GAR only lost one game. GAR is still playing, while LEHMAN IS NOT. Lehman is done playing, you can atleast show some support for one of the only two WVC teams still in this. But of course you were wrong when you picked Lehman and Hanover to beat GAR, so for you to support GAR now would be against your religion

• Edited 11/15/2008 2:31 pm ET by GridironGANG