Sean (shm78)

District 2 Wrestling

Hosted by Sean (shm78)

Welcome to the District 2 wrestling forum. We are the voice of high school wrestling and football in Northeastern, Pennsylvania.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PLAYOFFS   D2 Football Discussion

Started by WVCSportsFan; 472 views.
TPride27

11/1/08

Riverside just beat Dunmore 34-20. Yeah I know different divisions but Dunmore still lost, and in the regular season. Im not knocking Dunmore, they are great. Last year should have won states but with Pryor and all, that was a shoe-in for Jeanette. Im just saying that Dunmore can and has lost.
In reply toRe: msg 5
LLewis44

11/1/08

Mark my word..... Hanover Area will beat Lake Lehman in the first round of the D2 AA playoffs, redeeming themselves from a week one loss to the black knights!!!
LLFAN3

11/2/08

Should be a great game.  Hanover has improved dramatically since the first week of the season.  They made a lot of mistakes in that game.  In the last two games, Lehman has played tough, but turned the ball over too much.  That cost them the GAR game and almost cost them the Dallas game.  I don't know if Hanover can really stop the Lehman offense.  If Lehman does not turn the ball over, they will be hard to beat.
LLFAN3

11/2/08

The way the seeding fell out, it is really the Wyoming Valley Conference and the Lackawanna League each having their own playoff, and the winners are each in the D2 finals.  From the WVC perspective, maybe somebody like Lakeland or Valley View can knock off Dunmore in the semi's.  It is a long-shot, but one can wish.

lehmgradnick

11/10/08

Good call on the Hanover/Lehman game ! 

What the thoughts on Hanover/GAR game?

GridironGANG

11/10/08

GAR is going to slaughter The hawkeyes alive
LLFAN3

11/11/08

GAR beat them up pretty bad during the regular season.  Hanover likes to get revenge.  I am picking Hanover over GAR in a close game.

GAR58

11/12/08

Another comment from the same LL fan hatin sour grapes again i mite add
In reply toRe: msg 14
tuggsey

11/13/08

The GAR Hanover games have become almost the equivalent as the GAR Meyers rivalry. GAR will win this won but not in the same manner as the last time they played. I expect this to be a very close game with GAR winning it late on Hanover mistakes. It has the makings of a great game. GAR 20 Hanover 13
In reply toRe: msg 14
LLFAN3

11/13/08

What are you talking about, sour grapes?  I believe Hanover is playing great football, and can beat GAR.  I am a realist.  Look at the Week 11 picks.  I picked Lehman to lose to Hanover, based upon a lot of research and observation I have made.  Not just some off-the-cuff remark like you keep making.